Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Pond at Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shreeyashji

Minecraft username:
shree1234gamer​

Suggestion:
Pond at Spawn​

Detailed description:
As you read above, it is an suggestion that plz create an pond at Spawn as it will help players to grind for money the many reason we can't grind at pond in arena as their PPL are just killing and getting stuff that we grinded and it just frustrating to grind for us and getting killed and losing all.
If it is not possible then create an non PvP zone at pond.​

Reason(s):
It will encourage more peoples to play kit PvP and will be more fun.​

Marleac

Great Reporter
I think the whole point of kitpvp is to be a pvp exclusive gamemode. If a pond were to be implemented at spawn it would make things kind of dull. I think the way it is right now is sufficient based on the gamemode it is. -1

OP
OP
S

Shreeyashji

I think the whole point of kitpvp is to be a pvp exclusive gamemode. If a pond were to be implemented at spawn it would make things kind of dull. I think the way it is right now is sufficient based on the gamemode it is. -1
But it will be more pay to win like just the ranked players have better kit and it will be not a fare play.

Marleac

Great Reporter
But it will be more pay to win like just the ranked players have better kit and it will be not a fare play.
I semi-disagree. You can win ranks by voting and also kill players with better kits and acquire them. Eventually, you can save up enough money to purchase a permanent rank, it just takes a little time.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Shreeyashji,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Since fishing is mainly for money, having a fishing pond in spawn without PvP would be easy to exploit with bots and scripts.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.