Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Post farming... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Here is my thought about post farming. It's a bit unfair to call out people to post farm simply because they post several consecutive messages. Yes, it's completely right to punish people for posting useless, stupid posts that doesn't actually help the thread at all but it's a bit unfair for other members who post actual meaningful posts that state their opinion about a bug or a suggestion for the server. I'm not trying to say that post farming isn't necessarily punishable, I'm just trying to say that, maybe, don't call out people for post farming just because they post multiple messages at the same time. I'm writing this not because @HBZGaming was recently punished because of post farming (Ugh I said post farming a lot), this idea just popped out of my mind and I wanted to share this idea to you guys. Anyways, this is just my opinion. Tell me yours.

Tuxxed

I fully agree. Anyways, when a person calls someone out on post farming they themselves are taking part in the same thing they are criticizing, as it doesn't add anything to the discussion.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
I have no idea why some users post farm it not good you don't get a good feeling when you spam

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Here is my thought about post farming. It's a bit unfair to call out people to post farm simply because they post several consecutive messages. Yes, it's completely right to punish people for posting useless, stupid posts that doesn't actually help the thread at all but it's a bit unfair for other members who post actual meaningful posts that state their opinion about a bug or a suggestion for the server. I'm not trying to say that post farming isn't necessarily punishable, I'm just trying to say that, maybe, don't call out people for post farming just because they post multiple messages at the same time. I'm writing this not because @HBZGaming was recently punished because of post farming (Ugh I said post farming a lot), this idea just popped out of my mind and I wanted to share this idea to you guys. Anyways, this is just my opinion. Tell me yours.
I agree with you but some people farm post by using a topic for example like few days ago HBZGaming was farm posting by making random threads.

DragonForge

Rare Pika
I agree with you,like HBZGaming He was post farming because he was going to apply for staff

Divyam

Legendary Pika
I think staff members know when to punish a rule breaker.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.