Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Prestige Rewards

RikkoTroom

Username:
RikkoTroom

Suggestion:
Prestige Rewards

Detailed description:
Return Prestige Rewards ( Tokens and 20k Experience ) for Prestige Levels above 25 because they cost beacons. This will make players more involved and feel rewarded cause currently after a certain point (P100) it is really hard and feels un-rewarding approaching P200.

By not receiving EXP especially from prestiging it feels underwhelming farming for EXP for Prisoner Armor and / or Pickaxe Enchants , /xpshop

Edit : You could also make it so when people prestige , higher the prestige higher the rewards so basically P1 would be 100 exp , going to p100 being 10k exp , prestige p500 50k exp ...

Reason(s):
Hello.

Seeing how people abused the Prestige Rewards with ALT Accounts and single handedly ruined economy I understand your decision and as a Prison server owner myself I respect your opinion to remove the rewards for prestige , but what keeps your server going is your player base and especially players that haven't abused such exploit.

This suggestion is just making players happy , especially ones that kept on playing after hours upon hours of grinding that got lost due to rollback that happened.

Talking about myself I lost fully maxed p4 pick and due to rollback got set back millions of tokens , prestiges I advanced , keys I opened and blocks I mined for all kinds of rewards on server.

Last edited:

jahrazd

+1, maybe remove the option from /expshop to buy tokens with exp and stop putting up insanely OP stuff on /tshop so you dont ruin the economy.
edit: making people earn exp from p25 onwards would nerf the new playerbase again, even though theyve already been nerfed by making them not be able to trade with tokens. That might stray away new players

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
+1 and I like the idea that u should get the 20k xp and tokens after the p25 to prevent alt farming (boosting).

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1 good suggestion, sad they removed it, hope it gets added again