Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison prestige/vitality work

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenBoBam

Username:
benbobam

Suggestion:
prestige/vitality work

Detailed description:
make it give a vit bonus instead of the money multiplier on prestige (like a higher vit cap) on each prestige or every other. it doesnt need to be so much its breaks. with the added token bonus and smaller money boost from vit. I feel itd push the new vit system a lot more.

Reason(s):
it will give more incentive for keeping vit max and the people that dont like money grinding will start, just to get the better token bonus. i feel it will be a more balanced meta that way. i feel money is useless unless you got a gang your working on. so making the money boost slightly smaller with the added token boost from vit would be more beneficial for average solo players to prestige.

Last edited:

Boost

Great Reporter
Neutral
I get the idea but I recommend putting more effort, I recommend adding examples of how it could be done

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Neutral
I get the idea but I recommend putting more effort, I recommend adding examples of how it could be done
If you have nothing to do with the gamemode you better not start saying nonsense

Boost

Great Reporter
If you have nothing to do with the gamemode you better not start saying nonsense
Hey there

So you're telling me that Thiemo secretly is playing on all gamemodes and reviews suggestions regarding that? Telling someone to put more effort and add examples to get his suggestion accepted is only me trying to help

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
benbobam

Suggestion:
prestige/vitality work

Detailed description:
make it give a vit bonus instead of the money multiplier on prestige (like a higher vit cap) on each prestige or every other. it doesnt need to be so much its breaks. with the added token bonus and smaller money boost from vit. I feel itd push the new vit system a lot more.

Reason(s):
it will give more incentive for keeping vit max and the people that dont like money grinding will start, just to get the better token bonus. i feel it will be a more balanced meta that way. i feel money is useless unless you got a gang your working on. so making the money boost slightly smaller with the added token boost from vit would be more beneficial for average solo players to prestige.
This is not something that can be easily remove nor decreased it is something that only for money and we love it every boost counts

And you ssying to nerf it or remove it????

Wtf is your perspective average player or just a player???

OP
OP
B

BenBoBam

And you ssying to nerf it or remove it????

Wtf is your perspective average player or just a player??
its just seemed like it would help balance. a lot of players grind tokens and sit with full backpacks. giving extra vit on prestige just seemed like itd help people that arent worry about gang rewards

Mzed

Epic Pika
its just seemed like it would help balance. a lot of players grind tokens and sit with full backpacks. giving extra vit on prestige just seemed like itd help people that arent worry about gang rewards
Im not saying that if you prestige if you get vit it ill be op im saying that it should've just been optional extra boost

That what i wanted

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello BenBoBam,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.