Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars private game with the party

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg_dz_wolf

Minecraft Username
mg_dz_wolf

Suggestion:
private game with the party

Detailed description:
playing with the party in a private game so we can enter a game only with friends​

Reason(s):
it would be a good thing to add for the players that would be great to enter only with friends some times and for the server its some plugins too add so it well not be that hard see how much its usefull
thanks...​

Unawarely

The Pika
This has already been suggested a lot of a perk addition for titan rank but +1 either way.

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
mg_dz_wolf

Suggestion:
private game with the party

Detailed description:
playing with the party in a private game so we can enter a game only with friends

Reason(s):
it would be a good thing to add for the players that would be great to enter only with friends some times and for the server its some plugins too add so it well not be that hard see how much its usefull

thanks...
this is the 3rd thread im seeing bout this on today

P

PyroInDaBus

I think this is a good suggestion. But I suggest to add it only for players who bought a rank. So there is an other addition for ranked players

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
I think it's a good idea but it has been suggested over and over again. I'm pretty sure the devs are up to something rn.
It will also probably be an additional perk for people who bought titan or elite

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey mg_dz_wolf,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.