Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Questions regarding Godpots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faxulous

Banned
Can anyone told me there is a God pots?? and if yes.. where did they get them..?? and someone accurate me that i used god pots.. and i don't have even god pots.. Ibraham told me that i would be ban.. for drinking God pots.. and what is the enchantment of the godpots?? godpots has Sharpness..?? or whatever combat enchant?
can anyone tell me.. IBRAHAM! ACCURATE ME THAT I DRINK THE GOD POTS I.., AND I DON"T HAVE ANY GOD POTS! can anyone help me.. i can't move on that i drink a god pots wtf?!

CloudAP

Veteran
God pots are obtainable using hacks (and creative). Apparently someone tend to dupe anddistribute them. It is illegal item with a lot of enchantments :)

Opticlulz

Veteran
First off, having illegal items is a BAN. If you see a god pot, throw it out. If anyone finds you using one, they will not hesitate banning you and checking all your homes, chests, ect for them.

OP
OP
Faxulous

Faxulous

Banned
@JChanGames ACtually.. i'm not the one who hacks the God account.. it's actually my sister xD you don't know about my situation right now.. you're the one who betrayed me..

Status
Not open for further replies.