Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Ranks you can buy with coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ronii_

Suggestion:
Ranks you can buy with coins

Detailed description:
My suggestion is a feature that would let you buy lesser ranks than vip,elite,titan for coins that would have less features​

Reason(s):
I think ranks that you can buy with coins would be nice for people that just joined the server and they wan't a goal to work for, and a way to feel more "special"​

DUX_

Legendary Pika
IGN
YXUD_O
Good but should be only 1 rank with coins.
also should be expensive like 100000+ coins or everyone will get it and fill lobbies with ranks
+1 btw

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
also should be expensive like 100000+ coins or everyone will get it and fill lobbies with ranks
+1 btw
Agreed

(This is for the thingy w words)

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
+1 btw
nah it should be
vip: 100k
elite: 200k
titan: 350k
And all of these ranks should be permenemt
+1

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
nah it should be
vip: 100k
elite: 200k
titan: 350k
And all of these ranks should be permenemt
+1
then the server wouldn't make any money it should just be like a rank for show that you can work for, and it should cost about 100k coins and the only thing about the rank should be the name colour would be changed to something like aqua idk

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Buying ranks with less features doesn't sound like a good idea so as the whole idea of it.

Reason
1. Would ruin shop economy.
2. Less perms may break the rank.

My suggestion would be to get a vip rank permenently for 1000 votes. This way it wouldn't ruin the economy that much as it will take some time to get those votes in and the votes, will help the server in general.

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Buying ranks with less features doesn't sound like a good idea so as the whole idea of it.

Reason
1. Would ruin shop economy.
2. Less perms may break the rank.

My suggestion would be to get a vip rank permenently for 1000 votes. This way it wouldn't ruin the economy that much as it will take some time to get those votes in and the votes, will help the server in general.
u crazy or wat 1000 votes? it will take almost 1 year

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
Ronii_

Suggestion:
Ranks you can buy with coins

Detailed description:
My suggestion is a feature that would let you buy lesser ranks than vip,elite,titan for coins that would have less features

Reason(s):
I think ranks that you can buy with coins would be nice for people that just joined the server and they wan't a goal to work for, and a way to feel more "special"
-1 eh pika needs money to fix practice tps lmao

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Ronii_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.