Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames /realname

Status
Not open for further replies.

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
_KingClown​

Suggestion:
/realname​

Detailed description:
Literally only staff who can use /realname, but what if someone wanna report and does not know if that player is nicked or not?​

Reason(s):
It's gonna be useful for players that trying to report rule breakers.​

Example(s):
/realname Example1122 (You are not allowed to perform that command.)​

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
_KingClown

Suggestion:
/realname

Detailed description:
Literally only staff who can use /realname, but what if someone wanna report and does not know if that player is nicked or not?

Reason(s):
It's gonna be useful for players that trying to report rule breakers.

Example(s):
/realname Example1122 (You are not allowed to perform that command.)
U do not need /realname to report ppl in minigames, staff will check the realname of the person themselves in case they're nicked.
U can go into the recent punishments of the staff if u want to see the punished persons realname.

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Legendary Pika
U do not need /realname to report ppl in minigames, staff will check the realname of the person themselves in case they're nicked.
U can go into the recent punishments of the staff if u want to see the punished persons realname.
Oh wait so when I report or anyone report a rule-breaker they can /realname the rule breaker?
but in the "Read before reporting" thread it says make sure the rule-breaker isn't nicked.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
literally no point of having nick commands then -1

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Oh wait so when I report or anyone report a rule-breaker they can /realname the rule breaker?
but in the "Read before reporting" thread it says make sure the rule-breaker isn't nicked.
Like I said, /realname is only required for reports in other gamemodes and not minigames.

Ablag

Pika Member
Doesn't this render the "nick" command useless?

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
_KingClown

Suggestion:
/realname

Detailed description:
Literally only staff who can use /realname, but what if someone wanna report and does not know if that player is nicked or not?

Reason(s):
It's gonna be useful for players that trying to report rule breakers.

Example(s):
/realname Example1122 (You are not allowed to perform that command.)
I'm unsure if we are allowed to use real names, but if not, I suggest adding a /realname in the mini-games where players can report someone using nick name. so +1

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
just report what ign u see
they will do needful themselves

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
I'm unsure if we are allowed to use real names, but if not, I suggest adding a /realname in the mini-games where players can report someone using nick name. so +1
There's no need to interfere with a suggestion if you're not familiar with the gamemode.
The nickname command in minigames is a practical one unlike the aesthetic one in all other gamemodes, it's use is hiding the identity of the user and allowing realname would render it useless.
As for the reporting, I've said it multiple times in this thread, u do not need /realname to report minigame players, staff can check the nickname themselves.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Hello _KingClown,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.