Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Refund

andrewtheman10

I bought the gangster to hitmen rank upgrade and I didn't know that I had to be the previse rank and I was hoping to get a refund so that I can buy them in the right order??

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

PikaNetwork does not provide any refunds. However, you can create a payment-related ticket HERE regarding your issue to get it solved in another way if that is possible.

OP
OP
A

andrewtheman10

Ok I did that about how long will that take for them to take a look at it also Thank you so much for a least responding to me thank you for doing you're job!!

Outscale

Banned
You will probably get a PikaNetwork Giftcard in the amount of money you spent on the upgrade so you will be able to purchase something else on the server :)

OP
OP
A

andrewtheman10

Ok thank you so much and I defintly will Ill for sure buy the right rank upgrade this time thank you so much Im just trying to be the best at that prison server.

Dytel

Banned
I bought the gangster to hitmen rank upgrade and I didn't know that I had to be the previse rank and I was hoping to get a refund so that I can buy them in the right order??
Do not worry same thing happened to me when I bought a rank for my friend.. I made a mistake by buying smuggler to criminal first then I bought him smuggler. Within less than 24 hours my friend had criminal. Owners here are actually good unlike other cracked servers.