Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

.RelaxoGHG is HACKING...

Nexztro

I was playing a game of skywars when i saw Relaxo Fly to my island and was using kill aura while tp'ing around me like the speed of lightning and killed me and then went around killing the other players as well, i dont have any evidence as the game finished very quickly as there was a hacker on the loose. if anyone can please contact the staff it would be great.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was playing a game of skywars when i saw Relaxo Fly to my island and was using kill aura while tp'ing around me like the speed of lightning and killed me and then went around killing the other players as well, i dont have any evidence as the game finished very quickly as there was a hacker on the loose. if anyone can please contact the staff it would be great.
I was playing yesterday with my friend and most of the people that had "." / dot before their name ended up being a hacker. I guess hackers have a new strategy of usernames now

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
I was playing yesterday with my friend and most of the people that had "." / dot before their name ended up being a hacker. I guess hackers have a new strategy of usernames now
Really? I dont understand why people even hack? I think hackers are the players who are noobs in game and cant play nice so they hack to disturb others . I hate hackers.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Really? I dont understand why people even hack? I think hackers are the players who are noobs in game and cant play nice so they hack to disturb others . I hate hackers.
Probably just kids who doesn't know how to play the game PROPERLY

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's fun. I don't encourage hacking but do you not like to be better than others?
At least try doing the right thing to be better and not cheat your way to the top.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
It's fun. I don't encourage hacking but do you not like to be better than others?
Bro it's better to be better than others by using your own skills. One feels better when he defeats some1 with own skills without hack.
Feels like a pro.

Hazamx

Banned
They use anti ban clients that make usernames with dot in start because if you try to do /ban (their username) it will not work in like normal aternos servers and other server that ban people by just using the command and not have any anti cheat etc because minecraft commands dont support any special character except underscore but pika can still deal with those anti ban users because it has a different banning system. BUT STILL WHY THEY DONT IMMEDIATELY BAN PEOPLE WHO ARE FLYING IN AIR ?????

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
They use anti ban clients that make usernames with dot in start because if you try to do /ban (their username) it will not work in like normal aternos servers and other server that ban people by just using the command and not have any anti cheat etc because minecraft commands dont support any special character except underscore but pika can still deal with those anti ban users because it has a different banning system. BUT STILL WHY THEY DONT IMMEDIATELY BAN PEOPLE WHO ARE FLYING IN AIR ?????
It is not possible for them to immediately ban hackers. Every anti-cheat have its own problem and pika staff cant be online all the time to ban the hackers. So its our responsibility to report the hackers. Hackers are also using different ways not to be get banned. So we have to report hackers.

FlexingBot

Banned
Reason is that the "." is not a valid character to be in a minecraft username, which makes them hard to report, at least that's what I heard

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Reason is that the "." is not a valid character to be in a minecraft username, which makes them hard to report, at least that's what I heard
Yeah I know that. I've been seeing a lot of people with it today and yesterday but they just start afking for no reason and sometimes I'd start thinking that their just boosting / helping someone win.

FlexingBot

Banned
Yeah I know that. I've been seeing a lot of people with it today and yesterday but they just start afking for no reason and sometimes I'd start thinking that their just boosting / helping someone win.
K, Also sorry bout that day, my guild leader was messing around... wanna play sometime soon again maybe? Fine if u say no, I understand. But the No with a dot that day was rude

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
K, Also sorry bout that day, my guild leader was messing around... wanna play sometime soon again maybe? Fine if u say no, I understand. But the No with a dot that day was rude
I can't play until December, I'm gonna get pretty busy with my school.

Phosphorus

Pika Member
Igns starting with . are always cheating. They can’t be banned according to my knowledge.