Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Remove Knockback V stick or reduce the knockback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellific

Veteran
Minecraft Username
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Remove Knockback V stick or reduce the knockback.

Detailed description:
I genuinely think knockback V stick should be removed from the Rumble Mode in the rumble box or make it knockback I or II. It is way too overpowered and pretty much anyone who has it can win with that.

Reason(s):
Reasons:

- It is too overpowered (Stated Above)
- I know we can put blocks behind to not fall off. But the player with the stick runs away and of course you need to kill that person so then the person keeps running and when you're behind them they just hit you with the stick and you go flying into the void.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
neutral.
  1. as rumble is kinda rare and most donator doesn't wish to vote for it, so sometimes having this item will be fun
  2. rumble box has much more thing other than it, so it is kinda fun to get it
  3. kit/ sharp is kinda more op than kb, and you may use blocks to avoid it
don't think its the time to fix it :(

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
neutral.
  1. as rumble is kinda rare and most donator doesn't wish to vote for it, so sometimes having this item will be fun
  2. rumble box has much more thing other than it, so it is kinda fun to get it
  3. kit/ sharp is kinda more op than kb, and you may use blocks to avoid it
don't think its the time to fix it :(
1. I agree with that but Kb 5 stick, thats just way too much, its so easy to win with it.
2. Rumble box has more things I agree, but kb stick is not rare either, its quite common to get them in the boxes
3. Not really because you can see you get like prot 3 armors and sometimes titan chestplate with the game changer. Also, said above, the person just keeps running and when we run to kill them or try to kill them, the person just looks back and hits you once and you get flown into the void.

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
1. I agree with that but Kb 5 stick, thats just way too much, its so easy to win with it.
2. Rumble box has more things I agree, but kb stick is not rare either, its quite common to get them in the boxes
3. Not really because you can see you get like prot 3 armors and sometimes titan chestplate with the game changer. Also, said above, the person just keeps running and when we run to kill them or try to kill them, the person just looks back and hits you once and you get flown into the void.
hum, reasonable explanation, but still neutral

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
neutral, its rare to get it literally, and as 0208 said most donator don't vote for rumble mode

Disaalt

The Pika
Neutral.
1. You cant even get it from chests normally. It only drops in rumble boxes.
2. Just dont fight them in an open area. Fight them inside a closed area such as the tree inside the map birch.
3. All my clutches was made because of insane kb, so I think I need to thank them
4. I havent seen ANYONE use it before

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral.
I rarely find anyone using Knockback melee weapons on Rumble Mode. However Punch II Bows are common.

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
it's a really fun thing to mess around with when you actually get it like notch apples and stuff
they are really op but if you're playing rumble mode then just expect out of the ordinary things to happen lol
its barely played and over that the chances of getting it is super low

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey _Sxi,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆The chances of finding the KB Stick in Rumble mode are rare.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.