Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Remove /nick and /p private for titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobinder

Pika Member
Username:
qFaithic / clownings#8121​

Suggestion:
Remove /nick and /p private for titans.​

Detailed description:
This is gonna receive some really negative feedback. But, as the title straight up suggests, remove /nick and /p private for titans. The reason for this is, that I don't really feel like that champion is worth it when titans buy it, so many people just don't buy champion. But if /nick and /p private is removed from titan, many people would consistently buy champion which will give the server a lot more capital to work with and improve the server overall.​

Reason(s):
It'd a reason to buy champion which would increase the revenue, and in return would result in more working capital which could improve the server.​

Example(s):
Hypixel; MVP+ doesn't have nicking and private games but MVP++ does which is a monthly subscription.​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
They're giving out ranks for free promotion probably, also to attract more players to join the server, which can attract buyers too.

Also as an MVP++, I do understand the perks of the subscription. Let's understand it from a spender's point of view.

Let's say I'm the buyer, and I'm already titan, but since they removed /p private now, I can't play private games which I really wanted to play, so I'm forced to buy champion now, which I will as I desire to play private games and because I'm spender who likes to play private games, will buy it.

For an actual instance, take me, since I really like private games, I'm forced to buy MVP++ every month rather than staying MVP+ which from the spender's perspective, i.e, me is a bad thing, but I'm forced to do it.

That's the whole point here, use your brain and try to understand it !
ye mate but that is hypixel and this is pika network
its like comparing minecraft and terraria or roblox

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm talking about people who actually spend money on the server, apart from the poeple who play without a minecraft account, read it and use your brain first.

Also, about the targetting part, if you want to not get targetted, buy champion :)

you are forgetting that the server is not just made for people who spend money in the game
there is a large player base of f2p players too
server and mods have to take care of all the enitre player base as a whole
and think about the outrage that would cause if titans just had their 2 main imp perks removed

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Good point. However, that's exacrly why I created this suggestion, so that the perks could be changed for certain ranks and so that more people get to buying it. It's all not perfectly fine as they're not making much money which is resulting in the server's denial. For example, a survival dupe has been around for 3 weeks (which they know exists and how its done) However, not to assume, but I don't think the devs are paid enough to actually work on it that hard, usually dupes get patched within hours, but this is has been around for weeks and a big issue :/
how do u know that they are not making money and the server is in denial
we just got a new practice pvp reset tbh

and WHY TAKE AWAY MINIGAMES RANK JUST TO PUT UP WITH SURVIVAL GLITCHES

i have never seen minigames get an update which actually can be considered major

i can say all money spenders i would rather first want to see some new upadates and changes then they would even think about money
there is no guarentee that after some selected few buying champion rank the server will automatically go on a path of glory
and all the glitches will be fixed
like thats some bs

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
What will be the point of Titan then? Champion already has multiple cool features which you might not be aware of.

SgtBordem

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Boobinder,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.