Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Remove option to buy VIP from Vote shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Minecraft Username
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
Remove option to buy VIP from Vote shop

Detailed description:
Pika recently added option to buy VIP rank at Minigames for 200 tokens. Real question is - why pika? That's so unfair because there is a lot of players who actually paid with their money for that rank. It would be ok if it was from mystery box or smt like that. But option to buy rank is, in my opinion, bad. I understand that pika is trying to get more votes and i like that idea, but by this way, pika may actually get more new players, but they will quickly lose old veteran players just because of this change. There is so much other options to add if you want votes so much.​

Reason(s):
It's not fair for people who paid for rank.​

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
I disagree. The VIP rank through votes is temporary and not too easy to obtain. It requires 200 votes (or 24 for the 3-day version) which need users to actively vote and support the server. The benefit of a purchased VIP rank is that it's permanent and that it directly supports the server as well.
It seems like a decent addition to purchase with vote credits alongside boosters, coins, and boxes. Pretty much all other game modes already have a way to get ranks through voting except Bedwars and Skywars.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I disagree. The VIP rank through votes is temporary and not too easy to obtain. It requires 200 votes (or 24 for the 3-day version) which need users to actively vote and support the server. The benefit of a purchased VIP rank is that it's permanent and that it directly supports the server as well.
It seems like a decent addition to purchase with vote credits alongside boosters, coins, and boxes. Pretty much all other game modes already have a way to get ranks through voting except Bedwars and Skywars.
well explained, this is not permanent, and for like 200 tokens, i would say less people will buy it, but more people would like it

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
But for real, they should adjust the price for other goods first, adding the VIP rank won't helps a lot :(
the tem vip rank is just like a trial for you to test it out whether it worth it or not

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey EPIC_PLAYER,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ It's not a permanent rank. We reward people who vote because it's a source of new players. I don't see how we will lose players with this change.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good morning,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.