Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Remove pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelvinChew08

Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:
They should remove pvp from survival because its the main reason ppl want to play survival, they just join, get stacked then start pvp. Survival has become a warzone cuz wars are happening every week, no1 grinds or play survival the proper way and how it should be. Everyone takes pvp so seriously, survival pvp has become a huge mess and survival chat is really toxic cuz of it.​

Reason(s):
Chat become toxic after a war, pvp is a huge mess and no1 plays survival the proper way.​

Yusino_

Pika Member
people will quit if its removed , pvp is part of survival just respect that and if people are toxic just /ignore them theres a reason why that command is in the game
i would have quited too, im just a PvP guy

Jace9

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:
They should remove pvp from survival because its the main reason ppl want to play survival, they just join, get stacked then start pvp. Survival has become a warzone cuz wars are happening every week, no1 grinds or play survival the proper way and how it should be. Everyone takes pvp so seriously, survival pvp has become a huge mess and survival chat is really toxic cuz of it.

Reason(s):
Chat become toxic after a war, pvp is a huge mess and no1 plays survival the proper way.
I understand your problem of toxicity but sadly, pvp can't be removed as it is an important element in survival. If pvp will be removed, then what is the use of getting ranks and op armor and stuff? No point. You can just ignore the people. I know it is annoying but no other option. Pvp in survival isn't going to be removed. Survival will lose LOT of players if pvp will be removed and I don't think anyone wants survival dead like before. Toxic people will come and go. But they should take toxicity a bit seriously in survival as it is a place where everyone comes to find peace (I think so, bcs I used to) and it should be peaceful in survival, not toxic like we are in Op Facs. Same with creative. Maybe make a suggestion to take toxicity in survival seriously or something? I don't know. But pvp in survival isn't going to be removed.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Neutral
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
I understand your problem of toxicity but sadly, pvp can't be removed as it is an important element in survival. If pvp will be removed, then what is the use of getting ranks and op armor and stuff? No point. You can just ignore the people. I know it is annoying but no other option. Pvp in survival isn't going to be removed. Survival will lose LOT of players if pvp will be removed and I don't think anyone wants survival dead like before. Toxic people will come and go. But they should take toxicity a bit seriously in survival as it is a place where everyone comes to find peace (I think so, bcs I used to) and it should be peaceful in survival, not toxic like we are in Op Facs. Same with creative. Maybe make a suggestion to take toxicity in survival seriously or something? I don't know. But pvp in survival isn't going to be removed.
2 seasons ago there was no pvp and no one really needed it. Everyone was calm and friendly. And thats how survival is supposed to be

Jace9

The Pika
2 seasons ago there was no pvp and no one really needed it. Everyone was calm and friendly. And thats how survival is supposed to be
Yeah I know and I understand. But times change and people too and now survival needs it. If it was affecting you directly, something could have done but you can ignore those messages even if it's annoying. That is the only option maybe.

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
Yeah I know and I understand. But times change and people too and now survival needs it. If it was affecting you directly, something could have done but you can ignore those messages even if it's annoying. That is the only option maybe.
We can either add a different chat option Like in clans they have /c c c, Similarly They can add something like /pvp chat(Example) and talk there and we can only see their msg if we type /pvp Chat (Example) and talk their. Ig This is a Solution too.

Jace9

The Pika
We can either add a different chat option Like in clans they have /c c c, Similarly They can add something like /pvp chat(Example) and talk there and we can only see their msg if we type /pvp Chat (Example) and talk their. Ig This is a Solution too.
Yeah but it will be annoying for the pvper to switch chat again and again. That thing will be hated.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
-1 ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello KelvinChew08,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.​
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.