Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Remove this punishment (Hacked Client (Inactive) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastGuy

Banned
IGN
SNOWZYSSTV,Manas73,_Snows_,BeastGuy
Username:
BeastGuy​

Suggestion:
Remove this punishment (Hacked Client (Inactive) )​

Detailed description:
Just remove this as a punishable offense in general so staff are not allowed to punish regarding this.​

Reason(s):
I believe this punishment should be remove due to the fact that a good % of the player base plays other servers that you need a hacked client sutch as 2b2t ect and judging by this they shouldnt be punished on another server for having a cheat client for those types of servers.​

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Totally disagree, 2b2t is different from pikanetwork | joining pika with hacked client means you disagree to some rules(hax). Just swtich clients.
Also you might have enabled for example (reach) hack and forgot to turn it off when joining pika and you just went pvp forgetting about it, can lead to a ban...

Last edited:

Outscale

Banned
That's a generic console ban, appeal HERE and remove the unnecessary suggestion. Also hacked clients are against the rules, either comply with the rules or play somewhere else.

OP
OP
BeastGuy

BeastGuy

Banned
IGN
That's a generic console ban, appeal HERE and remove the unnecessary suggestion. Also hacked clients are against the rules, either comply with the rules or play somewhere else.
im saying that when its inactive players form hacked servers sutch as 2b2t and 6b6t and all anarchy servers also play pika, Now them using a cheat client on pika is a different story witch isnt what i am arguing against , Although they shouldnt be punished for just playing the server when they do not have a cheat client active on pika

OP
OP
BeastGuy

BeastGuy

Banned
IGN
Totally disagree, 2b2t is different from pikanetwork | joining pika with hacked client means you disagree to some rules(hax). Just swtich clients.
Also you might have enabled for example (reach) hack and forgot to turn it off when joining pika and you just went pvp forgetting about it, can lead to a ban
maybe read what i said. i said cheat client (Inactive) this means that you are not on a cheat client you just have it on your pc , this punishment is a 7d ban and i believe it is 100% useless

Empror_OP

Staff Member
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello BeastGuy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback from community.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.