Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Replay Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazamx

Banned
Username:
Hazamx​

Suggestion:
Replay Mod​

Detailed description:
Ok so, let's we don't about Hypixel for a bit, in this suggestion. We aren't copying anything from any server. We just want our server PikaNetwork to improve and grow.

So, I suggest to add Replay Mod in Minigames and Practice.​

Reason(s):
There are tons of reasons for that.
Some reasons are listed below:

1. The best reason for that is it will be easier to report hackers and cheaters. Most of you guys will say that we can record it separately by some screen recorder or something. My answer to this is most players dont have the software at the moment to record the clip. And by the Replay Mod anyone can report hackers so easily and by that more hackers can be banned and server can be more cleaner.

2. Content creators can make better content. Like they can make better montages and gain more viewers and if they get more views it will be helpful for server.​

Example(s):
N/A​

OP
OP
Hazamx

Hazamx

Banned
Ik its already suggested but they are not well explained. Thats why I made this.

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello Hazamx,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.