Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinuto

Minecraft Username
Hinuto

Suggestion:
Report command

Detailed description:
I think you should add a report command.Dont say we need to have video evidence its hard for us you know.

Reason(s):
1.)So that we dont need to get evidence anymore.

2.)To maintain a fairness in game.We are so tired of hackers in game they keep winning cause of there hacks.

3.)Many people complain about it in game

4.)Pika is the only server that do not have report command in game.Cracked servers like: Jartex,blockdrop,blocksmc has there report command in game

5.)So that staff can be more active.I dont see staffs being active in the server.

Please think about the suggestion carefully.Thanks

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
1. staff arent online at all times.
2. staff has other things to do
3. people would abuse it, report anyone who they lose against.
4. trolls would open alts and spam /report, causing a mess in staff's screens.
5. it'd be reaally hard to organize
there are more, but im lazy to write so yes
no

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Hinuto

Suggestion:
Report command

Detailed description:
I think you should add a report command.Dont say we need to have video evidence its hard for us you know.

Reason(s):
1.)So that we dont need to get evidence anymore.

2.)To maintain a fairness in game.We are so tired of hackers in game they keep winning cause of there hacks.

3.)Many people complain about it in game

4.)Pika is the only server that do not have report command in game.Cracked servers like: Jartex,blockdrop,blocksmc has there report command in game

5.)So that staff can be more active.I dont see staffs being active in the server.

Please think about the suggestion carefully.Thanks
Overall [BGCOLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]neutral[/BGCOLOR].
1) disagree, obtain evidence is for reproting players when there don't have staff online, and even trial staff needs evidence to ban a hacker.
2) neutral, there don't have absolute fairness, for example your ping.
3) hacker is a ever problem, and as it is a crack server, hacker may use a new ip to get in (ban evading)
4) Other server has it doesn't mean we need to implement it, not every server is suitable for all the commands and plugins.
5) I don't think staff will be more active, this will just make staff become more tired of the server.
Staff are not active, that may or may not be a problem, as staff can vanish, so that you can't find them in tab or /staff.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
1. staff arent online at all times.
2. staff has other things to do
3. people would abuse it, report anyone who they lose against.
4. trolls would open alts and spam /report, causing a mess in staff's screens.
5. it'd be reaally hard to organize
there are more, but im lazy to write so yes
no
yeah agree, you pointed out all the cons.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
except ingame hacker, they still need to deal with some stupid ban/ mute appeal, staff application, help & support, password changes, bug report...
The main reason for not to implement this is becuz noobie and hacking player obtain most the percentage, which means that there will be a lots of noobs in the server, abuse the /report command to ban the player who killed him.
What the server need to do asap is to improve the anticheat, so that there won't be that much hacker/ false ban things exist in the server

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I would say it would be great if it is just open for high level players, but i have saw a level 23 player in bedwar still hackusate my tho... so... this won't be implement.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
yeah ik, always consider cons about a thing before thinking the pros of it
Always start thinking about pros, then think about cons. After that think about how you can patch or solve cons.
Thats what i do.

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
Report command was suggested and yes The suggestion was ACCEPTED by Dev. He mentioned that it can take atleast 1 month or more to be implemented .

JerryMine

The Pika
you need some inner customizations

1) when a specific player is reported over 10 times from different players (different IPS), the name will be shown to the staff to check if he is really hacking.
2) if someone is found trolling with /report, they will be warned, (1st offence) 1 week ip banned (2nd offense) then perm ban (3rd offense)
3) A staff member can decide and send packets to the server to show if they are handling the situation. When someone took over the case, or the case ended, it will be mentioned to all staffs so they are aware.
4) a /report command will have a 1 hour cooldown, or longer.

uCyber

Pika Member
I feel like this could be abused but useful if its used correctly. Reporting on the forums takes quite a bit of time so I can see why. Potentially you can only report the same person every 20 minutes to prevent abuse of this command.

Silver Wing

The Pika
you need some inner customizations

1) when a specific player is reported over 10 times from different players (different IPS), the name will be shown to the staff to check if he is really hacking.
2) if someone is found trolling with /report, they will be warned, (1st offence) 1 week ip banned (2nd offense) then perm ban (3rd offense)
3) A staff member can decide and send packets to the server to show if they are handling the situation. When someone took over the case, or the case ended, it will be mentioned to all staffs so they are aware.
4) a /report command will have a 1 hour cooldown, or longer.
yep thts nice suggestion right there

JerryMine

The Pika
oh btw wtf is a rule in jartex called "hackusating" while you have /report command lmfao this is such a big conflict

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Hinuto,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.