Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lobby Request for Additional Currencies, Fawry Payment Method, Affordability Considerations, and Mitigatin

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Ceol

Username:
Ceol​

Suggestion:
Request for Additional Currencies, Fawry Payment Method, Affordability Considerations, and Mitigating Currency Restrictions​

Detailed description:
I am writing to propose an extensive suggestion to improve your store's payment options while taking into account the currency restrictions imposed by certain economic alliances. As a dedicated customer of your establishment, I greatly appreciate the exceptional products and service you consistently provide. However, I believe that by expanding the range of accepted currencies, integrating the Fawry payment method, considering affordability, and mitigating currency restrictions, your store can achieve even greater success and cater to a wider customer base.​

Reason(s):
  1. Additional Currencies: By accepting a diverse range of currencies, your store can experience the following advantages:
a. International Appeal: The inclusion of major currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, and JPY, alongside local currencies, will attract a more diverse customer base, including tourists and expatriates. This will position your store as an inviting destination for customers worldwide, despite the currency restrictions imposed by certain economic alliances.

b. Increased Sales Potential: By accommodating multiple currencies, your store can eliminate barriers related to currency conversions, thus encouraging customers to make purchases without hesitation. This convenience can potentially lead to increased sales and revenue.

c. Competitive Advantage: Offering a wider range of currency options compared to your competitors will set your store apart and attract customers who value the flexibility and convenience of paying in their preferred currency.

1. Fawry Payment Method: Integration of the Fawry payment method can yield the following benefits:
a. Accessibility and Convenience: Fawry is a widely used payment solution known for its simplicity, security, and widespread acceptance. By including Fawry in your payment options, you can cater to tech-savvy customers who prefer digital transactions. Fawry's various channels, such as online platforms, mobile apps, ATMs, and authorized payment points, ensure convenience for customers and can attract a new segment of shoppers to your store.

b. Streamlined Checkout Process: Incorporating Fawry will streamline the payment process, reducing waiting times and enhancing overall operational efficiency. This efficiency will benefit both customers and store staff, resulting in a smoother and more satisfying shopping experience.

1. Affordability Considerations: To ensure accessibility for customers from countries affected by currency restrictions, I suggest the following measures:
a. Competitive Exchange Rates: Collaborating with financial institutions to offer competitive exchange rates can make purchases more affordable for customers using currencies affected by the restrictions. By negotiating favorable rates, you can provide an attractive option for customers from these countries.

b. Special Promotions and Discounts: Introducing targeted promotions or discounts specifically aimed at customers from regions impacted by currency restrictions can further enhance affordability. These initiatives will drive sales and establish a positive reputation for your store.

c. Customer Assistance Programs: Consider implementing customer assistance programs for individuals facing financial constraints due to currency restrictions. These programs could include flexible payment plans, deferred payment options, or loyalty programs to alleviate the financial burden on customers while fostering long-term loyalty.

d. Advocacy and Engagement: Engage with local and international organizations to advocate for the alleviation of currency restrictions. Collaborating with like-minded businesses, industry associations, and advocacy groups can help amplify efforts and work towards a more inclusive economic environment.

By implementing these suggestions, your store can expand its customer base, enhance customer satisfaction, achieve a competitive edge, and contribute to the accessibility and affordability of your products for customers from economically challenged regions.​

Example(s):
Take for example Spotify or any big store they bend the prices for Countries that don't make as much as the bigger countries.​

2sneaky4yus

As someone who doesn't get paid enough in the euro currency and simply can't invest and improve the server by spending my money this would help out a ton.

ALLAHAKBUR

Banned
I absolutely love the suggestion of adding more payment options like accepting multiple currencies and integrating Fawry! It would make shopping at the store much more convenient and accessible for everyone. Plus, by considering affordability and making it cheaper for poorer countries, it would ensure that everyone has the opportunity to buy from the store. I truly hope this suggestion gets implemented as it would not only benefit customers but also bring in more profits for the store.

+1 I would like this to be added as my country doesn't allow external payments and the only way I can pay for stuff is through Fawry which is the main reason I Can't buy stuff from the store

Dispearin

Banned
Honestly I see no downsides to this Its beneficial for both sides, the customer and the store owner. the customer can spend and enjoy the game, and the store owner makes more profits then what he makes atm as more players will be able to access the shop
+1

Madara_Uciha_HD

+1 this would improve the player experience by 1000% ,make it more fun and more accessible by everyone not just people who live in rich countries

PattyPans

Banned
Honestly I live in a country that pays enough to support my addiction to keys. but I feel like This would help out people who can't afford keys etc. and the fact is that this would make the server more money and help it out.+1

VLKKawai_

This would benefit me so much. I simply can't afford buying keys as much as I want to as it requires me to work overtime to buy. adding more currencies would make it better.
+1

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
a. International Appeal: The inclusion of major currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, and JPY, alongside local currencies, will attract a more diverse customer base, including tourists and expatriates. This will position your store as an inviting destination for customers worldwide, despite the currency restrictions imposed by certain economic alliances.
they already have AUD, CAD, EUR, NZD, GBP, USD, BRL, DKK, NOK, PLN, SEK in the store. what else do you want to see? all the 180 currencies?

kirqumi

+1 And to the smartass above me. Yes , adding more currencies is better .

OP
OP
Ceol

Ceol

they already have AUD, CAD, EUR, NZD, GBP, USD, BRL, DKK, NOK, PLN, SEK in the store. what else do you want to see? all the 180 currencies?
Again as Stated in the suggestion its not only about currency but mainly about bending the prices abit. on top of that I meant to add currencies like EGP as egypt doesn't allow outside currencies so I can't spend on the store. Maybe next time don't simply stop at the title and read the full suggestion as the title could be abit misleading
Sincerly -Ceol