Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Rereset OpPrison !

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrengthSimp

Pika Member
Username:
StrengthSimp​

Suggestion:
Rereset OpPrison !​

Detailed description:
There is a lot of bugs sinds the beginning of the season with got a lot of people to hit chaos and the only chance to make this chaos go away is doing a rereset and fixing all the bugs so playing op prison should be fair for everyone.​

Reason(s):
Why should it rereset? There are multiple reasons but I'mma talk about a few of them. First of gem bugs with broken the gems economy and a lot of people got banned for it, second shiny bug with got everyone stacked with shiny and a lot of people got banned on that too, and for last the backpack bug. This bug has been in for 3 seasons and has never been fixed every developer knows about it but they did nothing to fix it with also as u could guess it got a lot of people banned too. This is a few reasons to rereset. There is still a lot of bugs(10+ bugs) I don't know about that hasn't been said to me and most of the players are banned and there is literally no one playing.​

Example(s):
-fix all bugs (and additionally unban all people that got banned cause of those bugs). -make payouts rules. -LET'S play this rereset Fair and square without and Disturbutions.​

Bertus

+1 but I think it will not happen, since I don’t know what’s wrong with the devs and admins, they pushed a reset like early full of bugs, the question is why? Couldn’t you whitelist the server with some bug testers for a week and give us the best version of opprison.
Anyways imma out of pika for half year, good luck to everyone!

Bertus

like fix your server before banning everyone else for YOUR mistakes
Imagine banning people for a bug which was reported 3 months ago, and they still didn't fix that.
if they don't fix then it is not a bug, and they still ban.

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
A bug has been found 4 SEASONS ago , not any dev ( not the new dev's ) tried to fix it because they don't care about the server and when people do it they suddenly care now , multiple people have reported the bug and no staff really cared about it, so don't ban people if you don't want to fix your server

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello StrengthSimp,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Just because you reported a huge issue that went unnoticed by the development team sadly does not mean you get a free pass to abuse it. We have done our best to remove as many valuable items that were obtained unfairly, and you and your friends were lucky you weren't banned for abusing the first bug. I gave you a fair warning to trash the items yourself but when you continue to use things to your advantage you can expect a ban. The ban lasts as long as this season last so when OpPrison will receive the next reset you will be able to play again. Again, just because you have played for seasons and have reported issues in the past does not make you stand above the rules, your actions have consequences and you will have to face it.
  • The issues are being looked in to and will be fixed later tonight. The aspects that are affecting OpPrison have already been disabled.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.