Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Resources Nether

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
Resources Nether

Detailed description:
If we have Resources world, why not a resources nether that reset after 12 hour daily. Unable to enter nether in resources world is kinda lame since the main 3 world are accesable to nether. Speaking about 3 main world, those 3 main world nether is kinda mess up by player, a lot of tunnel at Y-12 or below, and a lot of different block and destroyed structure.​

Reason(s):
Simple, Because player sometime spawn at near people or grouping up and mine resources in nether, so when player visit a nether portal, all the player see is what i state above, and 3 main world nether resources is limited, and cannot be restock.​

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Why not just suggest enabling the nether in the resource world. It would get reset once a week at the same time.
yes that what i meant lol, i was planned before survival even reset.

L

Louaai

Nether reseting every 12hrs is too OP, players would just grind ancient debris and pigsteps every 12hrs, therefore, decreasing their rarity and value.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello SDHMinecraft,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset, nether will now reset weekly within the resourceworld.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.