Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
ZapperGaming123​

Suggestion:
Revamp​

Detailed description:
I suggest revamping skywars by updating the chest loot tables and balancing the game.i also suggest to remove the bug where when players rush mid and open the chest they contain the same loot as the starter islands.​

Reason(s):
Skywars has needed an update for a long time and updating the loot tables will grow the community and fixing the bug will stop players from completely removing mid loot​

M

Master_Tamer_

starter chest thing is fixed i know for sure and the rest is honely i feel like its iconic of pika to have unique skywars like it has now

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Username:
ZapperGaming123

Suggestion:
Revamp

Detailed description:
I suggest revamping skywars by updating the chest loot tables and balancing the game.i also suggest to remove the bug where when players rush mid and open the chest they contain the same loot as the starter islands.

Reason(s):
Skywars has needed an update for a long time and updating the loot tables will grow the community and fixing the bug will stop players from completely removing mid loot
Loot from chests is the main reason pika skywars is unique and actually good from all of the other servers out there and the "bug part" belongs in bug reports so make a bug report i suggest.

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello ZapperGaming123,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Starter chests are perfectly fine right now
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.