Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lobby Review Cross-Platform Play Policy

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

_ol_

Epic Pika
Username:
_ol_​

Suggestion:
Review Cross-Platform Play Policy​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika-Network Administration Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'd like to bring up a topic for discussion regarding the current policy on cross-platform play within the server.

While it's great to see players from different platforms connecting, there have been concerns regarding players with unbannable names and those using hacks. These issues can disrupt the fair and competitive environment that we all appreciate.

My suggestion is to revisit and possibly reevaluate the policy on cross-platform play. This might involve implementing stricter measures to ensure fair play and maintain the integrity of the server. It's essential that we strike a balance between inclusivity and maintaining a high-quality gaming experience.

I understand that cross-platform play can be beneficial in many ways, but it's crucial to address these issues for the betterment of the server community. I believe that by doing so, we can ensure a more enjoyable and competitive environment for all players.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter.

Sincerely,
_ol_​

Reason(s):
Unbannable Names: Some players are using names that cannot be detected or banned by the server's anti-cheat system, making it challenging to identify and address rule violations.

Increasing Use of Hacks: There's been an observed increase in the use of hacks among cross-platform players, which can disrupt fair gameplay and negatively impact the overall experience for others.

Impact on Fair Play: These issues can lead to an unfair advantage for certain players, undermining the competitive nature of the server and discouraging fair play.

Resource Allocation: The resources spent on addressing these issues, such as managing reports and investigations, could be allocated elsewhere to enhance the server experience in different ways.

Donation and Voting: It has been observed that a significant portion of cross-platform players do not engage in donations or voting, which are essential for sustaining the server.

Balancing Inclusivity and Fairness: Striking a balance between being inclusive and maintaining a fair and competitive environment is vital for the overall health of the server.

Community Feedback: This suggestion reflects the concerns of many players who have voiced similar issues related to cross-platform play.​

OP
OP
_ol_

_ol_

Epic Pika
goood i like it really consider upvoting