Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Rework required

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK_737

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
GK_737

Suggestion:
Rework required

Detailed description:
I have been playing skywars and bedwars for a long time and I came up with the following suggestions
1. Voting (skywars):eek:nly a few people who have ranks can vote for game modes
2. Rework in quest: pika network should make a rework in quest cause it is boring to do same quests every time
3. Crates and Cosmetics: here too ranked people have an advantage over others. I have lost so many crates due to this
That's all I have to say​

Reason(s):
A lot of people are not able to complete quests due to this and many are below the age of 18. Technically buying ranks is gambling so its 18+ and many cant afford of buying it​

MouraThat

Veteran
1) I agree the voting system isn't great , I believe they are working to fix that however (check another suggestion , I can't remember who's)
2) +1 , I'm really bored of the same quests , maybe we could have alternating quests each day.
3) -1 , There's got to be certain perks for donating and also donating is allowed , buying ranks is allowed (your not going to be able to change that)

Neutral

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
that is your sign??? @Silver Wing (01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101101 01100010 ) [aka You are dump]

MouraThat

Veteran
1. voting system which i have already suggested before, still pending (https://pika-network.net/threads/ch...s-in-the-token-menu-skywars-and-bedwar.99837/)
2. quest is some kind of boring, and some quest need to complete by rumble mode
3. Cosmetics: just buy it
4. what i think need to change is the kits. Donator kits is too powerful (prot3, sharp3)
Not sure about donator kit change but quests need to be re-worked and we also need to make some games default rumble , because rumble games are very rare unless you get a donator like me who loves rumble. Most donators don't even vote rumble because the doantor kits are more more op in normal.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
yea
Not sure about donator kit change but quests need to be re-worked and we also need to make some games default rumble , because rumble games are very rare unless you get a donator like me who loves rumble. Most donators don't even vote rumble because the doantor kits are more more op in normal.
If a donator start tryharding, he won't vote for rumble as he has a bigger advantage in normal mode.

Disaalt

The Pika
Just remove the kits. Thats all I have to say. Remove it. Please. Just do it. Please.

MouraThat

Veteran
yea

If a donator start tryharding, he won't vote for rumble as he has a bigger advantage in normal mode.
That's the point that's why you either have to

a) Make The mode be Rumble or Normal (randomise the modes)
b) Make there more incentive for Donator to vote Rumble
c) Remove the kits so voting normal isn't op.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
That's the point that's why you either have to

a) Make The mode be Rumble or Normal (randomise the modes)
b) Make there more incentive for Donator to vote Rumble
c) Remove the kits so voting normal isn't op.
+100

MouraThat

Veteran
I mean I feel like one of the minority of donators who always votes rumble , why? a) I prefer rumble mode and b) I need it for the quests
Its clear that donators just vote normal because their kits are far more OP in normal mode , in the sense that the enchants on the kit are higher then any enchants found Ingame in normal mode. This has got to be fixed because there are two really big issues at play

1) Not enough people can do quests because people don't vote rumble mode enough -> Solution : More incentives to play rumble/ Make it randomly either normal or rumble mode , so it isnt just normal mode by default every time
2) The donator kits on normal mode are far too OP , they are better than any other loot found Ingame -> Solution : Nerf the kits.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
For example, if a donator vote for rumble, then they have have another kits to choose.
i think this is the best way to help

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey GK_737,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ This is our monetization plan. Feel free to suggest new kits.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.