Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rip Factions

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
The thing is the current owner of Pika does not want to reset the normal faction. I heard from the past that they do not reset normal factions because it is not popular amongst players. The reason they committed the last reset is to test how popular the current faction is there. But the dumb thing is the previous reset before the recent reset was a few years ago. Personally, it is pretty normal that one reset is not enough to put to the conclusion that the game is not popular. If they reset 3 to 4 times and there still aren't a lot of players playing there, then it means it is not popular. But one reset does not show anything except that the owner wants to purposely throw this game away.

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
The thing is the current owner of Pika does not want to reset the normal faction. I heard from the past that they do not reset normal factions because it is not popular amongst players. The reason they committed the last reset is to test how popular the current faction is there. But the dumb thing is the previous reset before the recent reset was a few years ago. Personally, it is pretty normal that one reset is not enough to put to the conclusion that the game is not popular. If they reset 3 to 4 times and there still aren't a lot of players playing there, then it means it is not popular. But one reset does not show anything except that the owner wants to purposely throw this game away.
They won't reset as everyone plays opfactions now. If they put payouts, it would cost them more and more work will be needed. The number of players will remain the same and will only split up and they mostly won't get any benefit.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Yeah, I know. The only reason they do not remove the current normal faction as the popularity has been sent to OpFactions. I think it is not because they cannot but they can't. Since there are players that have in the past when the store was still on the forum paid for that server like ranks and kits. So if they (dare) remove the game, they will probably pay a bigger price. As a result, they can only put it aside and let it fade away through time.

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Tbh it's better if they removed faction and instead bring creative mode back , I always heard that even creative was very fun but new players can't get experience of the og gamemode.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Tbh it's better if they removed faction and instead bring creative mode back , I always heard that even creative was very fun but new players can't get experience of the og gamemode.
Like I said if they do remove, they have to take in regard towards players who paid for the kits in that game mode before when it was active.

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
If they remove they would have to give Gold Currency to the players with donator ranks like they did in creative mode removal so they don't do it.