Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global /rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
XXTentacion

Suggestion:
/rules

Detailed description:
Well, this has a chance to make some players understand the server better from before, add /rules "a command which shows u the most important rules not taking u to the forums", like only few important things
which should say ' hacking causes to get you perm banned' and 'foreign language is not allowed ' 'flooding and spamming arent allowed' cus i always see players in the discord server say ' i didn't know i will get muted if i speak foreign languages'. and at the end. put the link of Full Rules which contains the 'sexual content, acc trading, etc etc etc etc ......'​

Reason(s):
well, some players don't know about the Pika Forums. so they can see the rules in-game, at least the important information​

Example(s):
for example me, i didn't know about the forums first time i played here until i found it

Unawarely

The Pika
Everyone who knows english should know about the forums. There are timed messages that tell you, menus that have links to the discord/forums. If you are going to be playing on a server, take 5 minutes to create an account and read the rules. -1.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
i think it would not be a bad idea for the rules to be translated into a variety of languages. I would suggest: Dutch, German, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, Bosnian, Croatian, Macedonian, Italian, Turkish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Official Philippine, Arab, Russian, Jiddish or Hebrew, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.

That should cover over 90% of the players on the server, and make sure nobody misunderstands any of the rules. Good luck.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey XXTentacion,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
fat f for this one, sucha great idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.