Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SCAM

delet557

I bought a key and thought I would trade it with someone. So I wrote in the chat and the player _Lined wrote to me that he would trade it for a good pickaxe. so i told him yes and when i gave him the key he disconnected from the server and gave me nothing. Is there anything you can do about it?

Thanks.

delet557

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
I bought a key and thought I would trade it with someone. So I wrote in the chat and the player _Lined wrote to me that he would trade it for a good pickaxe. so i told him yes and when i gave him the key he disconnected from the server and gave me nothing. Is there anything you can do about it?

Thanks.

delet557
I am sorry for your loss. But unfortunately scamming is allowed in opp. I suggest you to just move on.

TheDemonFoxx

Sorry to hear that you lost a key but as said here above is it allowed on prison to scam. I suggest to check the rules for OPP before you have another situation like this.
Hope you will have a nice day anyway!

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover
Hello im here to just inform you that,
There is no rule as Scamming is allowed or not. People just scam and you can do the same, scam each other xD

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Hello im here to just inform you that,
There is no rule as Scamming is allowed or not. People just scam and you can do the same, scam each other xD
Actually there is. In any gamemode where pvp is like a 1 of the main thing. You can actually scam there.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Thanks.

delet557
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to inform the community of such scammers, it really helps people avoid getting scammed.

However, I have to let you know that scamming in OP Prison is NOT disallowed, and therefore not punishable.