Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scammer!

Obbencs

So I got a ssn God rank voucher today and some guy named _KillerKnight_ scammed me with 4 EUROS. And he has a ULTIMATE+ rank that is just ridiculous. And I can't even do anything because ScAmInG Is LeGAl ON KitPVp. How is that fair? Why it fair to scam someone. Anyways _KillerKnight_ is a shitbag scammer don't trust him, please. I just wanted to warn you guys and let my anger out a bit. Thank you be safe! <3

So I got a ssn God rank voucher today and some guy named _KillerKnight_ scammed me with 4 EUROS. And he has a ULTIMATE+ rank that is just ridiculous. And I can't even do anything because ScAmInG Is LeGAl ON KitPVp. How is that fair? Why it fair to scam someone. Anyways _KillerKnight_ is a shitbag scammer don't trust him, please. I just wanted to warn you guys and let my anger out a bit. Thank you be safe! <3
dude scamming is allowed i think because i was just casuallying reading kit pvp forums and staff saids scamming is allowed so ye sad for you u could have just get the rank instead of trading 🤦‍♂️