Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Seasonal rank can be canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
IGN
Phanleanhkhoi,Leanhkhoiphan,The_Swag_Gamer
Username:
Phanleanhkhpoi​

Suggestion:
Seasonal rank can be canceled​

Detailed description:
The rank needs to be canceled by a command that is free for everyone​

Reason(s):
It would be great if someone wanted to rreplace there seasonal rank with a perm rank​

Example(s):
I got a smuggler rank that is perm 3 days before reset , but I got scammmed and had no evidence​

D

Deleted member 132595

Hello there!
I think that this is a good idea because there so many sessonal ranks and people that are unranked want to claim it. So when they got lucky and win perm rank they can't claim it. It's a problem that should be fixed. Like you have a command /remove or /perms... For me this is a good idea that should be added in new updates!
+1 IamBokii,
Best regards!

peg2

Legendary Pika
+1, yea theres a bug where your perm rank gets removed if you have a seasonal rank and it expired, especially in a gamemode with resets in it, and you got perm rank voucher but you have a season command, would be terrible.

Kate33

Epic Pika
IGN
Kate33
A new player might win a seasonal rank and then if they get a perm rank that they can't claim, an option to remove your seasonal rank could be useful here.

+1

black_smmoke

I can tell what that feels like based on personal experience
An easy alternative to that us claiming perm rank on an alt account but if its implemented it would be really cool.
Definitely +1

Status
Not open for further replies.