Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Senior role

Status
Not open for further replies.

manierkiller

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
xmanierkillerx​

Suggestion:
Senior role​

Detailed description:
Add a role called Senior to give to people who has joined pika network long enough. Just like veteran but not for ex staff.​

Reason(s):
There are people who have been with pika since the start and are still playing. I think they at least deserve a discord role if not more. Its just my personal opinion. As example i'v joined since September 7 2017 and been playing since. And im sure there are some who have joined even before that.​

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not useful in any case and there is no need for more ranks in discord at this moment.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Veteran is a special honour tag for ex staff members not for anyone.

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
Hello manierkiller,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.