Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Server Connection

I've gotten decent ping and connection most of the time I've been playing the server, but the past 3 weeks have been completely different. I just can't play on the server, not that the experience is bad, no, I literally cannot play. I'm always just stuck in the lobby floor lol.
My internet hasn't changed, it's still the same internet that got me an okay 120 ping but now I just get practically denied.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
I've gotten decent ping and connection most of the time I've been playing the server, but the past 3 weeks have been completely different. I just can't play on the server, not that the experience is bad, no, I literally cannot play. I'm always just stuck in the lobby floor lol.
My internet hasn't changed, it's still the same internet that got me an okay 120 ping but now I just get practically denied.
@JustThiemo fix ping!! 😳😳

only person responsible for this 🕊️

EpicGamingff

Do you live in India and use Jio fiber?
Then it will be lagging cuz there is Some issue in Jio. (Joke:- Reason why it is lagging is because of Ambani's son's marriage:) )