Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

skin bug (idk?)

injeolmi

My skin in pika is alex and i tried other servers like hypixel and others and there it works but in pika i also tried to change it on the website but its still alex

OP
OP
injeolmi

injeolmi

I'm struggling honestly i look like a noob and it's annoying and i need it to be fixed

zenyjoe

My skin in pika is alex and i tried other servers like hypixel and others and there it works but in pika i also tried to change it on the website but its still alex

I've encountered this issue before where my skin showed as default even when using an actual minecraft launcher. It got fixed though when I did the /premium in lobby. You can try that and see if it fixes it.

____Clown

Great Reporter
I don't know how but It happens to me sometimes, But I just ignore it.
But sometimes when I rejoin my skin gets fixed, It's prob your bug

OP
OP
injeolmi

injeolmi

I've encountered this issue before where my skin showed as default even when using an actual minecraft launcher. It got fixed though when I did the /premium in lobby. You can try that and see if it fixes it.
THANK YOU OH MY GOD

mabu_2

go to pika lobby and do /premium if you have premium minecraft account or if you playing with cracked account sometimes it will show steve or alex skin but if you used optifine on tlauncher or any other launcher your skin will be showed