Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Factions Something better from vote party

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

SmtGamer

Banned
Username:
SmtGamer​

Suggestion:
Something better from vote party​

Detailed description:
As you all may know already
The vote party goal is 500 votes and when the goal is reached you simply get an epic crate key from it that is if you have your email linked
After all those votes and having email linked
I suggest that the reward from vote party should be an better key or some good reward rather than one single epic key​

Reason(s):
The current vote party reward is not good
And players do not look forward to it​

Example(s):
For example , after the vote goal is reached make the reward as 1 godly key or just an random crate thing which rolls and what you land on you get it.​

Ungluecklicher

Staff Member
+1.

I agree, the best would be to keep giving different rewards so that nothing forms consistently and you keep getting new stuff instead of committing to 1 item.

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
Neutral,
while a Godly key would be good but it would be abusable since people would wait for vote party and save many keys which would make perm ranks pretty easily obtainable, currently it is pretty balanced.

Voting itself is a way to get free items and temp/perm ranks + the vote party giving 2-3x Epic crate keys would be a better balanced option than 1 Godly key

This suggestion is decent but basically doesn't really need to implemented that soon, getting Godly keys from vote party should only be done on special occasions.

OP
OP
SmtGamer

SmtGamer

Banned
Neutral,
while a Godly key would be good but it would be abusable since people would wait for vote party and save many keys which would make perm ranks pretty easily obtainable, currently it is pretty balanced.

Voting itself is a way to get free items and temp/perm ranks + the vote party giving 2-3x Epic crate keys would be a better balanced option than 1 Godly key

This suggestion is decent but basically doesn't really need to implemented that soon, getting Godly keys from vote party should only be done on special occasions.
We need to wait for 500 votes for the server to reach the goal and even so
You can't get much keys even if u collect all the ones from the party so it needs to be updated
And i opened like 15+ stacks of epic didnt get a single rank nor ssnl not perm

RumbleRogue

Epic Pika
+1, Since its a great idea and as of now my keys gave me nothing but scrap.

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
Neutral,

Mr Jinan, you're very wrong here. I've opened like 4 stacks of godly keys this season and 0 perm ranks only one seasonal god rank. + I doubt it would be abusable cuz you need to link your email and it's harder for alts to claim them. 2-3x Epic keys per 500 votes are not that good either.

I will upvote this suggestion because the epic key for vote party is pretty useless because u can't pull anything good. It would be better if you would get a godly crate key or even something like unique crate key because epic keys are pretty useless.

OP
OP
SmtGamer

SmtGamer

Banned
Mr Jinan, you're very wrong here. I've opened like 4 stacks of godly keys this season and 0 perm ranks only one seasonal god rank. + I doubt it would be abusable cuz you need to link your email and it's harder for alts to claim them. 2-3x Epic keys per 500 votes are not that good either.

I will upvote this suggestion because the epic key for vote party is pretty useless because u can't pull anything good. It would be better if you would get a godly crate key or even something like unique crate key because epic keys are pretty useless.
Even an random spin from which u get all sorts of stuff everytime would be cool and great

SmtPro_

Banned

I guess good reason also +1

Str3

+1
I want good crates from vote party instead of 1 epic crate

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Even if you get 1 godly it's still trash you cant get anything from a godly key except useless spawners which you don't even need.

OP
OP
SmtGamer

SmtGamer

Banned
No one is still gonna wait for one godly key but still +1 a bit better than epic
I agree no one will wait for the server goal to reach 500 and stuff but still anything is better than one epic
Thanks for the up vote

OP
OP
SmtGamer

SmtGamer

Banned
Still waiting on this hope get's accepted and added in the new reset