Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spawner Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railey24

Ive been playing op factions for a while but i have a problem in spawners,it doesnt spawn anything is this a bug or no ive waiting so long to build a grinder and i place and blaze spawner but there not spawning, any ideas how to fix this?

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
Check on youtube some grinders and try to look if you have made something wrong and if that wont help make support ticket about it. But when you will make it try to give more details than here.
Have a nice day

OP
OP
R

Railey24

Check on youtube some grinders and try to look if you have made something wrong and if that wont help make support ticket about it. But when you will make it try to give more details than here.
Have a nice day
I have watched some grinders tutorial i did it right but it takes so long to spawn ive done everything but theres nothing spawning

VeggiDay

Veteran
Ive been playing op factions for a while but i have a problem in spawners,it doesnt spawn anything is this a bug or no ive waiting so long to build a grinder and i place and blaze spawner but there not spawning, any ideas how to fix this?

Thats because they reduced the spawnrate to solve the "stack problem" that crashed the server.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
As they say they reduced the spawn rate to fix the lag & crash problems

Requesting lock @ADHDspot

Status
Not open for further replies.