Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

STAFF Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISunSource

Pika Lover
well, idk how to start this. well, am not a pvp type but yesterday some circumstances placed me in a position in which made me play some skywars and oooh boi!
In my 1hr gameplay i noticed like 8+ hackers and whats make it worst is that there were no any staff members to speak to and inform them about the situation.
Hackers types i've meet: AntiKB player, AutoAimers and even fly hacks
unfortunately i didnt get any of them on record but ill make sure ill do next time i get into skywars just so they can be punished!
#help_make_the_economy_clean

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
On behalf of the staff team, I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered so many hackers on SkyWars. The staff are trying to be active as possible to reduce the amount of hackers and you can help by recording and reporting them. Please keep in mind that this is a cracked server and the hackers are coming endlessly, also the staff can't completely focus on SkyWars as there are also other servers to attend to. Hope you understand.

OP
OP
ISunSource

ISunSource

Pika Lover
@Haoiscoll yea offcourse i can understand that, and its my duty as a pika player to be helpful as much as possible.
thanks for the fast reply! <3

MouraThat

Veteran
The thing is i love skywars and i play there a lot but not on my staff account for two reasons
1) a lot of staff are missing ranks there // not at the stage where they should have ranks there
2) the commands for skywars are quite messed up and therefore its hard to moderate the game.
Anyway i understand your concern i will try and solve the issue between the team i hope you see me there more now
However as i always say please record/screenshot the violators and report them over the forums , you can get them banned and get some satisfaction that thanks to you the server is cleaner.

OP
OP
ISunSource

ISunSource

Pika Lover
The thing is i love skywars and i play there a lot but not on my staff account for two reasons
1) a lot of staff are missing ranks there // not at the stage where they should have ranks there
2) the commands for skywars are quite messed up and therefore its hard to moderate the game.
Anyway i understand your concern i will try and solve the issue between the team i hope you see me there more now
However as i always say please record/screenshot the violators and report them over the forums , you can get them banned and get some satisfaction that thanks to you the server is cleaner.
It will be GREAT! To c u there buddy ❤️
And yea ill try as hard as i can to help clean the server.

SomeTacos

Pika Member
well, idk how to start this. well, am not a pvp type but yesterday some circumstances placed me in a position in which made me play some skywars and oooh boi!
In my 1hr gameplay i noticed like 8+ hackers and whats make it worst is that there were no any staff members to speak to and inform them about the situation.
Hackers types i've meet: AntiKB player, AutoAimers and even fly hacks
unfortunately i didnt get any of them on record but ill make sure ill do next time i get into skywars just so they can be punished!
#help_make_the_economy_clean
+1!!! that's is a really true story bruda! XD

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
Hackers are terrible on this server so I like to stick with non pvp gamemodes like prison or skyblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.