Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Suggestion: Add Mission/Objectives in BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretLars

Banned
Suggestion:
Add Mission/Objectives in BedWars

Detailed description:
Add Mission/Objectives in BedWars
Objectives/Mission [Example]
Kill 3 Players
Break 1 Bed in 1 game
etc. lol
And Objective/mission will change every 10 hours and if they done the mission the prize is Coins and Add Kit Shop at Bedwars too :D

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because bedwars in pika is so boring or just for fun. so i suggest this objectives/mission thing so bedwars player will be challenges [im so sorry im bad at english lool]

Example:

Xx_MohMccrYT_xX

Its not kinda of a mission because its common for a new player that the main aim is to break bed kill players and collect resources because players who play eggwars will understand how to play the game and this idea sound like for a person who is new to the game so -1

OP
OP
SecretLars

SecretLars

Banned
Its not kinda of a mission because its common for a new player that the main aim is to break bed kill players and collect resources because players who play eggwars will understand how to play the game and this idea sound like for a person who is new to the game so -1
ofc what you will do in bedwars? just a objectives every game if it done then get reward even tho you lose atleast you finish it you still get coins :D and i said etc. cuz i cant think more i just suggest common :D

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
the point of the game "bedwars" is to break the bed and be the last person or team standing. +1 on this suggestion.

LostDucks

+1, because there's nothing to do in bedwars other than destroying beds + there's no kits #makebedwarsgreatagain

Moon_420

Banned
Basically you mean Daily Quests someone gives it to you and you do it for reward it's fun and challenging at same time nice touch to Bedwars +1

Status
Not open for further replies.