Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Add more emoji's on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicWheat

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Add more emoji's on the forums

Detailed description:
Add more emoji's on the forums as there is a limited amount and there are not enough. In order for one to express his/herself adding more of these digital feelings would brighten up the community.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
because why not?

Example:
Makes the forums more emotionally positive idk.

Davidva

Veteran
We had more in the past. Its will be fun if we can get them back. +1

NickTill

I agree, i think emojis are really fun, and help to express emotions etc. +1 :)

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Pending,
Will look into it soon. Feel free to post ideas and a have a more in-depth conversation in the meantime.

I would like to see more emojis in the future. Maybe there would be a whole selection of emojis that you could choose from, if the staff decides to add them. I give this a +1 and I also hope that this suggestion gets accepted!

I also agree because that way, people could really express themselves through emojis and other people could see what a person really means through a message, just by typing in a few symbols.

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Suggestion Accepted!

I have completely removed the old emojis' and revamped them to more modern stylised ones. I have changed a couple round but will update and add even more tomorrow, I will link all of the updated emojis' with this post. In addition I will be keeping this thread open till I have completed the update tomorrow; I would also appreciate you commenting with bugs that may appear due to this change and also with any suggestions regarding emoji categories and ideas.

All emojis in old threads should have migrated over to these new ones, if not please inform me.

Faces:
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_0:moneyface::nerd::sick::mouthzipped::kiss::sad::tired::laugh::screwed::halo::devil:

Animals, (More coming tomorrow):
:cow::rabbit::penguin::horse::monkey::dog::cat::pig:

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Suggestion Accepted!

I have completely removed the old emojis' and revamped them to more modern stylised ones. I have changed a couple round but will update and add even more tomorrow, I will link all of the updated emojis' with this post. In addition I will be keeping this thread open till I have completed the update tomorrow; I would also appreciate you commenting with bugs that may appear due to this change and also with any suggestions regarding emoji categories and ideas.

All emojis in old threads should have migrated over to these new ones, if not please inform me.

Faces:
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_0:moneyface::nerd::sick::mouthzipped::kiss::sad::tired::laugh::screwed::halo::devil:

Animals, (More coming tomorrow):
:cow::rabbit::penguin::horse::monkey::dog::cat::pig:
Is it just me or is the smiley face emoji not working on mobile. :)

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
I have finished updating the emojis' now. I will be keeping this thread open for at least another 4-5 hours.

I would greatly appreciate some of you all giving me some ideas on new emoji groups and specific desirable ones I may have missed.
Thank you @ToxicWheat for such a great suggestion.

Updated Emoji List:

Faces:
Animals:
:cow::rabbit::penguin::horse::monkey::dog::cat::pig::bird::sheep::dragon::frog::bear::panda:
Food:
:lemon::eek:range::apple::pineapple::chips::cookie::hotdog::taco::sushi::pizza:
Miscellaneous:
:lightbulb::warning::peace::toxic::fire::bell::flowers::medal::present:<3

Status
Not open for further replies.