Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Prison OP Prison Suggestion: All type of damages disabled in plot world and the mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey

Suggestion:
All type of damages disabled in plot world and the mine

Detailed description:
All types of damage, such as fall damage, damage from other entities(already disabled I think) and such, pretty easy to implement honestly

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Prison

Reason:
Staff have to deal with reports of people who were killed using fall traps and what not, so introducing this feature will not only remove a lot of reports and make things easier but the players will like it as well, as they will no longer be trapped and loose their precious items as everyone is not recording all the time and If they're unable to give sufficient proof they will have to suffer and might even leave the server due to it.

Secondly, I suggest it to be implemented in the mines because sometimes players are not teleported out of the mine and they instead glitch inside the mine, If a person, for example, is AFK for 5 minutes and in this period the mine resets and he dies, he'll most likely lose his good op stuff and will rage a lot, create unnecessary hatred for the server and be annoying for other players staff will have less to take care of too, so a win-win situation. If this was implemented to take care of people who ask, I think implementing a 15 minutes AFK timer would be a better option than this, as this looks unprofessional and rubbish whereas implementing a proper AFK timer would be better for the server and the players.

Example:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
I don't even see why there would be damage.
It would stop scamming, and traps.

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
+1, that would make it easy to play, without any issues, in my opinion, it should be added! A great suggestion! =)

OP
OP
Honey

Honey

I guess people are interested in this, whom should I tag for it to be noticed? or will they reply to It on their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.