Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Another Anti-Cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_420

Banned
Suggestion:
Another Anti-Cheat.

Detailed description:
This anti-cheat checks players client-sided means that server doesn't loss any performance to it. This anti-cheat supports Bungee Cord and it checks on the HUB server then players can safely play on another servers without getting bothered.
In the anti-cheat you can set own filters for mods which players can use when they join. The player won't harm the players and they can safely rejoin the server if they get caught hacking they will get kicked after removing the hacked client they will be able to rejoin the server again.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Well most anti-cheats are heavy weight on the server performance and cause lag well this anti-cheat runs on the HUB server and is mostly client sided so it won't cause any lag and it can be very customized.

Example:
Video of me testing it : https://youtu.be/YtrX8VOLekg
Sorry for the slow and the lag in the video, the anti cheat does not cause that the fact that i was playing minecraft and recording at same time was causing lag so don't worry it won't lag like it did to me ;).

NickTill

Here on pika, we do not like to offer second chances for player. You listed that a positive of the anti-cheat was that "if they get caught hacking, they will get kicked after removing the hacked client". Here on pika, we do not like to offer hackers to come back (unless they purchase a ban appeal etc). If we allowed for hackers to come back on the server, there would be no reason for players not to hack, since it would seem as if there were no punishments for doing so. For that reason solely, i feel that the anti-cheat would not be the best suited for such a large scale server like Pika. Thank you for the suggestion however, we appreciate your efforts to try and fix the server!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

OP
OP
Moon_420

Moon_420

Banned
Here on pika, we do not like to offer second chances for player. You listed that a positive of the anti-cheat was that "if they get caught hacking, they will get kicked after removing the hacked client". Here on pika, we do not like to offer hackers to come back (unless they purchase a ban appeal etc). If we allowed for hackers to come back on the server, there would be no reason for players not to hack, since it would seem as if there were no punishments for doing so. For that reason solely, i feel that the anti-cheat would not be the best suited for such a large scale server like Pika. Thank you for the suggestion however, we appreciate your efforts to try and fix the server!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

That's not an issue everything can be modified in config even punishments but i don't know how people with MAC would join the server since the anti-cheat owner still doesn't have support for MAC i don't know about that...

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
You have already made a thread about an anticheat on your alt found here. My comment on that thread applies here too.
Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.