Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Suggestion: /bounty command in Kit-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewells99

Pika Member
Suggestion:
/bounty command in Kit-PvP

Detailed description:
About a couple months ago I suggested this but I guess no one got around to it, anyways I would love if there was a /bounty [name] [price] on Kit-PvP it would bring more excitement to the game and get players out there on the killzone more, how the plugin or mod would work is that a player could do /bounty [name] [price] (for example) /bounty joewells99 1000 and it would say in chat "Bounty has been placed on [joewells99] for $1000 dollars" but also if two players were to put a bounty on me it would refresh in the chat and say "bounty on [joewells99] has been updated(or whatever the word is) to $2000" and also have a minimum on the bounty so chat wouldn't get spammed I was think like maybe the bounty minimum would be $5000 so people wouldnt just spam it for fun cause thats a decent amount of money, so anyways how it would work is when the player is killed with the bounty it takes the money from the persons account and places it in the persons account who killed him, and if two people put bountys on the player it would do the same but just take money from two peoples accounts,

DOWNSIDES, im not sure how it would work if the player got offline... and also if a big bounty was placed on someone they could go down without armor and let their friend kill them and get all the money... but adressing the first one maybe if they get offline it just removes the bounty? idk but anyways this would definitely be exciting and get players more motivated to go out in the kill zone, and also I would always have a bounty on me lol

OVERALL, let me know what you think, leave a comment if you agree and let me know if theres anything i missed on the downsides and any improvements you can think of! thanks ;)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
It would be super cool and bring excitement back to Kit-PvP

Example:
lol idk

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
Since if you do the /bounty player price let's say 5000. You would pay the bounty so if your friend kills the player you set a bounty on he would get 5000 and you lost your 5000 balance. And I'm pretty sure the server would keep the data of the pffline player having a bounty so if he comes online the bounty will still be on his head.

Anyways good suggestion i really like bounties so +1 from me

OP
OP
J

joewells99

Pika Member
Yea, thats the only flaw I see in my idea.... Not sure how to get around that one, maybe adding in a team system so teammates couldnt kill eachother, but then it becomes almost factions plus you could just leave the team and come back........ But other then that I would love to see this added to the server

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
Yea, thats the only flaw I see in my idea.... Not sure how to get around that one, maybe adding in a team system so teammates couldnt kill eachother, but then it becomes almost factions plus you could just leave the team and come back........ But other then that I would love to see this added to the server
There is no flaw. Because you can't get more money from the bounty plugin. If you set a bounty on my head of 5000 and then your friend kills you he will receive 5000 but you lost your 5000. So it's balanced

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
There is no flaw. Because you can't get more money from the bounty plugin. If you set a bounty on my head of 5000 and then your friend kills you he will receive 5000 but you lost your 5000. So it's balanced
At least someone on these forums can do math...

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I meant flaw as in you can basically steal money from people.

And how is that stealing money? Someone WILLINGLY paid money for a bounty, asking for that person to be killed. Even if you are the person's friend, you have killed that person. He got what he paid for

Status
Not open for further replies.