Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames suggestion in a arrange way

duelx408

Minecraft username:
duelx408

Suggestion:
suggestion in a arrange way

Detailed description:
Add skin to golden apples like redstone or a golden carrots or even potato if u want u can watch chettahhh(a YouTuber) he showcase that on his stream

Some problem with bridge maps i wanna suggest

first

U guys didn't add names to the maps so i dont know how to express it but ill try my best add names to the map

the first map is a speedway like road way type map the player who play alot of bridge like me i hate that map because the map has a top way path like if u are good in bow hitting with a good ping u can easily pass throw and abuse that upper hole towards the goal room like make it in a way make the front area bigger make a platform and open the glass and remove the side ways no like ill be honest u can jump from top and easily stop it lower the spawning area in such a way so we can stop if u guys dont want it remove it

Second
The next map is a snowy/glacier type map there is nothing wrong but if u guys can remove that stair from back no one use it make the side open so player can jump and defend not in a spamming way but in a way u guys can remove those stair in behind no one use it (it is use less) and their are hole below in which player can enter the goal room can be stop but if u guys make the side in a way like it could be better (make it shorter if u added those hole so the attacker can have an advantage too) would be the best
Third
An other map is the forest type map like if u guys can make just one hole just like backward the area near the goal u can enter and stop them from forward and from both side not in a spamming way like in abusing way for the defender and the attacker would not be annoied
2​
About the party make it like if i type /p help i can see all cmd of it i cant kick player or i cant change team if i am playing 2v2 bridge or something it is super anoning for me to actually see those cmd it would be helpful 3
i am banned from chat for 6 days and for what spamming i didn't even do it like i was just saying in the chat (if someone wanna play 2v2 bridge type 123 how are actually good) i copy that and paste in it in the chat not even spamming just waiting for like 5s then again like
4​
if i am muted if i type something to someone let them know i am muted for like this much period like my friends think i am ignoring them or something it is super anoning
5:
if u add a update let us know like i didn't know u guys added /report or something like i added that suggestion i feel super weird after watching u guys added it
add queue for playing 2v2 3v3 4v4 bridge or more gamemode which can be played people mostly go to block for playing bridge 2v2 3v3 rather than making a party because u guys keep baning people from chat so make the queue
so i hope u guys look after these things/suggestions i pointed out

Reason(s):
i have pointed out everything in the suggestion section

Example(s):
i have pointed out everything in the suggestion section

Last edited:
OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

I don't think so. Just wait for a reply from the staff I don't main in practise pvp so I can't tell if it's something those who main in practise would like it.
Bruh the main staff of the practice mode how can i suggest them if they are not gonna see it then what is the point of suggestion u were the one saying i cant spell bruh u cant even spell practice i am so mad u guys should work on your server omg