Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Suggestion: Minigames 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaoLiangSheng

Pika Member
Hello Pika Network community today I have a mini games suggestion that is really fun to play it would increase more players in coming to Pika Network :)

This are the mini games that would really increase more players to the server :)

1. Arena
2. Build Battle
3. Paintball
4. Parkour
5. Spleef
5. Capture the Flag
6. Hunger Games
7. Hide and Seek
8. The Walls
9. Super Craft Brothers
10. Deathrun

These are the Top 10 mini games that I think would really make Pika Network better :)
Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions or disagreements or some questions with this mini games suggestion.

DirkieXP

Banned
Buildbattle and hunger games are already added. Currently we are working on TeamSkyWars.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
The minigames suggested is the minigames I wanted to play for a long time. I suggest a plugin with all this minigames in 1 party. All minigames above will be played with a party.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not until the current servers are fixed and updated if needed... Heres a suggestion any staff and admins try and relook at some of the plugins and see if there is anything wrong... (Reference: Everything that happened on prison with the creative flags)

Status
Not open for further replies.