Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] More Admins/people that can ban in Eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

KagamineErick

• Server
    Eggwars
  • Suggestion
    many people are always hacking in eggwars and i feel like there is no staff / people that can ban in eggwars (ps : i post reports about eggwars because i love it and they kept ruining all the fun :( )
  • Reason
    So Eggwars will be fair and there are soooooooooooooooooo many hackers in eggwars (they're also in groups)
  • Example
    Nothin......

MouraThat

Veteran
Well
i agree
However when i asked its because eggwars have the PAC which does most of the banning for them but still there are barely any staff on there(this is because only global helper + can do arcade servers) to. Good idea however i think its already been bought up maybe>

DirkieXP

Banned
Head-admins created a system where helpers get 1 main server. They are currently searching for good applications who are able to be arcade helpers!

MouraThat

Veteran
Head-admins created a system where helpers get 1 main server. They are currently searching for good applications who are able to be arcade helpers!
Thanks for the clarification so can you get the arcade servers from applying to?apparently according to another helper you couldnt?

DirkieXP

Banned
Thanks for the clarification so can you get the arcade servers from applying to?
Yes, 2 weeks ago the helper system was changed.
Every helper starts with 1 MAIN server and every server has 3 helpers.
They had filled most of the servers except OP prison and Arcade.
But the system is still being tested, if the feedback is possitive then they might introduce this system.
You might think: but if helpers only have 1 server then they can not help me that often,
Helpers can earn extra servers if they behave well and are active.
Global helpers will still have their rank on all servers.

Deviate

Now that I am helper too I have been assigned to the skyblock servers, but hope to be a helper on the arcade games soon now I am undergoing PVP training.

I have been playing a lot of egg wars from the moment I joined Pika, and find it very annoying to let very nice games be ruined by most of the time, very nooby hackers. They often get free play because there is no active control on the players.
Since it is very easy for helpers to join a game and spectate, direct action can be applied very easily if the hacks are obvious.

It only takes a moment of screen capture to gather enough evidence for the hacks, and just a second to give a punishment.

MouraThat

Veteran
Now that I am helper too I have been assigned to the skyblock servers, but hope to be a helper on the arcade games soon now I am undergoing PVP training.

I have been playing a lot of egg wars from the moment I joined Pika, and find it very annoying to let very nice games be ruined by most of the time, very nooby hackers. They often get free play because there is no active control on the players.
Since it is very easy for helpers to join a game and spectate, direct action can be applied very easily if the hacks are obvious.

It only takes a moment of screen capture to gather enough evidence for the hacks, and just a second to give a punishment.
Yes, 2 weeks ago the helper system was changed.
Every helper starts with 1 MAIN server and every server has 3 helpers.
They had filled most of the servers except OP prison and Arcade.
But the system is still being tested, if the feedback is possitive then they might introduce this system.
You might think: but if helpers only have 1 server then they can not help me that often,
Helpers can earn extra servers if they behave well and are active.
Global helpers will still have their rank on all servers.
Thank you dirkie and deviate
if i were to apply i would want to primarlily be survival however all those spaces are taken so i would look elsewhere and arcade servers i know a lot about . But if you are to apply is it for specific arcade servers or it as a general?

Deviate

When you become a helper you get assigned to the server you have experience in, but for pvp servers you will need training to distinguish specific hacks from each other. After that you can become a global helper on the other servers if that is needed.

MouraThat

Veteran
When you become a helper you get assigned to the server you have experience in, but for pvp servers you will need training to distinguish specific hacks from each other. After that you can become a global helper on the other servers if that is needed.
ok, thank you but my question is can you be a helper just for 1 of the arcade servers eg. Survival Games

D

DTriple

The problem with eggwars is that we got pac but it doesnt perm ban. Only after 3 times in a certain period. So the same hacker(s) comeback really fast a few times. Also we get notified easily when someone hits 13cps(clicks per second) or higher. Now is this for 1 lobby off that certain minigame. Do that to all lobbys off all minigames there are + the hackers that use hacks but dont click as much ;/ its really hard to see it then. We have to constantly lobby switch + random tp to everyone. This does happen but not as much as we would like. + something that you can also do is just join teamspeak and contact a staff member. I mean if you see the hacker bfr it reaches your island your egg isn't broken yet and otherwise hes banned so he can't play anymore games.I know all the hackers are kinda stupid and we are still working on it! (As for more staff on there.. Staff needs to know hacks bfr they can ban hackers so we got to train them first. This doesn't always go that fast but its preventing false bans)

Yours Sincerly,

David

MouraThat

Veteran
The problem with eggwars is that we got pac but it doesnt perm ban. Only after 3 times in a certain period. So the same hacker(s) comeback really fast a few times. Also we get notified easily when someone hits 13cps(clicks per second) or higher. Now is this for 1 lobby off that certain minigame. Do that to all lobbys off all minigames there are + the hackers that use hacks but dont click as much ;/ its really hard to see it then. We have to constantly lobby switch + random tp to everyone. This does happen but not as much as we would like. + something that you can also do is just join teamspeak and contact a staff member. I mean if you see the hacker bfr it reaches your island your egg isn't broken yet and otherwise hes banned so he can't play anymore games.I know all the hackers are kinda stupid and we are still working on it! (As for more staff on there.. Staff needs to know hacks bfr they can ban hackers so we got to train them first. This doesn't always go that fast but its preventing false bans)

Yours Sincerly,

David
Thanks for the explanation
currently im learning about hacks(not hacking)just researching how they work and how to spot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.