Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Suggestion: OpPrison: /kit free

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatIzAwesome

Suggestion:
OpPrison: /kit free

Detailed description:
Im not satisfied with the items i get in the crates so i'm Posting this 'suggestion' so i can tell you guys what to add to the crates in the server.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Prison

Reason:
I get all exited when i get keys but the items i win just don;t cut it...i mean sometimes you win5Mil?thats no kind of money at prestige H or FREE and there a lot of other stuff as well and im not complaining i just want the OpPrison server to be the TopServer like it once was.
==============================================
Keys for Different ranks starting at PresH-FREE
=============================================
It should have a /kit free and you receive some items like op armor named FREE Armor and keys that has a cool down for a certain period of time to use the command again...it should have a section were only FREE players can go to open the keys so no other player at rank a for example don't get access to the Op keys..The FREE keys should have items like pickaxes..money ,armor etc
==============================================

Example:

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Im not satisfied with the items i get in the crates so i'm Posting this 'suggestion' so i can tell you guys what to add to the crates in the server.
Yet you mentioned not one thing to add to the crates.
/kit free is kind of discussable; In Free you are "Free from prison" so that's basically already a "Huge perk" so why would you get another kit as well? I'm kind of going into the story of prison if you know what I mean.

Regards,
Hyper

OP
OP
ThatIzAwesome

ThatIzAwesome

Yet you mentioned not one thing to add to the crates.
/kit free is kind of discussable; In Free you are "Free from prison" so that's basically already a "Huge perk" so why would you get another kit as well? I'm kind of going into the story of prison if you know what I mean.

Regards,
Hyper
Im hoping that they would add a FREE crate just so the free rank would make other players be exited to rankup to free...what they add in the crates its on them...i cant tell them waht to add but im not satisfied as of now what the crates have to offer :D thanks for the fedback btw it rlly means a lot

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Im hoping that they would add a FREE crate just so the free rank would make other players be exited to rankup to free...what they add in the crates its on them...i cant tell them waht to add but im not satisfied as of now what the crates have to offer :D thanks for the fedback btw it rlly means a lot
Well if I'm completely honest, this is the Pika suggestions forums;
*Suggestions gets a lot of positive feedback and likes*
*Even staff like it*
*It gets lost in the suggestions*
*It's never implemented*
Suggestions aren't added that much, unless they are looking for suggestions (E.G; They made a thread with a poll about what gamemodes we wanted).

Anyway, back to the thread; A free crate could be cool yea, but then what I would do is make it a crate that you can buy in the store, but /free gets weekly (Kinda like OP-Factions 1 and 2 have with /carl).

Regards,
Hyper

OP
OP
ThatIzAwesome

ThatIzAwesome

Well if I'm completely honest, this is the Pika suggestions forums;
*Suggestions gets a lot of positive feedback and likes*
*Even staff like it*
*It gets lost in the suggestions*
*It's never implemented*
Suggestions aren't added that much, unless they are looking for suggestions (E.G; They made a thread with a poll about what gamemodes we wanted).

Anyway, back to the thread; A free crate could be cool yea, but then what I would do is make it a crate that you can buy in the store, but /free gets weekly (Kinda like OP-Factions 1 and 2 have with /carl).

Regards,
Hyper
Alright i see where you're coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.