Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Rewards form reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Rewards form reports

Detailed description:
If you report some1, you get rewarded with coupon for web shop. (i'm not sure how much you get from it and i dont want to even guess because it will probably trigger some people out there)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak

Reason:
Because there will be more punishments for rule breakers, because people (like me) are too lazy to report and i report only when some1 is getting on my nerves... even if i see some1 breaking rules, i just ignore it.

Example:

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i think you have only 3 account if you get ban in all of them you will be ipban
(not 100%sure this is all in my knowledge from of old pika)
They can change their VPN and come back as a different player. That's why pika has so many bans, probably their was a player ip banned and change their VPN and got banned again and so on

Lavandu

Pika Lover
I can see how this would be good, but A, people could very easily abuse this by making alts and B if this was to be implemented, I think it should be in game items not vouchers for the store. either way, I don't even think there should be a reward for helping Pika, because as @VeggiDay said, You should report people because you want a hacker free server
and help the community. Not to earn money.

So unfortunately, I'm gunna give this a -1.
Thank you for the suggestion!
-Lavandu

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Also this would stress staff since if people are abusing, they wouldn't know which is a real report, or a fake one, then the members would get mad since the real hackers aren't banned.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
This can be easily abused as sais earlier.
Two people can just record one of them with an hacked client and constantly use a vpn to create new accounts and by doing that get easy rewards..

RandyDandy

Veteran
i understand how all members wants to get rewards for what they're doing for the server and i also appreciate how you guys even brave enough to forward your ideas into a suggestions

but this suggestion got a -1 from me

the only rewards you get is the player you reported get a punishment for their act and they may not bother you anymore

Regards,
MasterDandy

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
To all who said that its ez to abuse, think about this... if you get FOR EXAMPLE 0.02 for every accepted report, you need to make 250 reports to get coal rank (in factions). so you think that some1 is going to make 250 alts just to get the coal rank? i dont think so. because it takes time to make account, to get the hack client, to record, to edit, to upload in on youtube, and to report. so in total it would be like 40 min. and that means 250x40=10`000 minutes. and that is almost 1 week (without counting the thing that you need to sleep) so again, are you sure that some1 is going to do this?
and btw while i've been writing this, new suggestion came in my mind... reporter of week/month.. the one that makes most reports in that time gets reward. (idc if its ingame or rank or idk what else, but the idea) but thats enough from this. you guys seem to not like my ideas so ill just give up. bye. (some1 lock the topic. thanks)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
and btw while i've been writing this, new suggestion came in my mind... reporter of week/month.. the one that makes most reports in that time gets reward. (idc if its ingame or rank or idk what else, but the idea) but thats enough from this. you guys seem to not like my ideas so ill just give up. bye. (some1 lock the topic. thanks)
That might just work instead of rewarding every report though. +1 for that one.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
To all who said that its ez to abuse, think about this... if you get FOR EXAMPLE 0.02 for every accepted report, you need to make 250 reports to get coal rank (in factions). so you think that some1 is going to make 250 alts just to get the coal rank? i dont think so. because it takes time to make account, to get the hack client, to record, to edit, to upload in on youtube, and to report. so in total it would be like 40 min. and that means 250x40=10`000 minutes. and that is almost 1 week (without counting the thing that you need to sleep) so again, are you sure that some1 is going to do this?
But what's the point of 0.02 for every accepted report...Useless money...If you make 100 reports you get 2 dollars but you can't use them so what's the point anyways?
About the second one...+1 The top reporter yeah...Sounds cool, like the top voter because he contributed to the banning of many hackers and the purging of the server.

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Rewards form reports

Detailed description:
If you report some1, you get rewarded with coupon for web shop. (i'm not sure how much you get from it and i dont want to even guess because it will probably trigger some people out there)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak

Reason:
Because there will be more punishments for rule breakers, because people (like me) are too lazy to report and i report only when some1 is getting on my nerves... even if i see some1 breaking rules, i just ignore it.

Example:
u already get a reward from it.
a person who is not following the rules wil get warned or banned

Arceus

Legendary Pika
I will stay neutral on the web coupon.Some people will abuse it a lot.

BramOG

Epic Pika
-1 Reporting is good for you to get a hacker free server. Anyway players can abuse it and record them self 8 times hacking and get free rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.