Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion: Silk Touch Spawners For Nobles On Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Silk Touch Spawners For Nobles On Survival

Detailed description:
Title says it all I believe that noble ranks should be able to grab spawners with silk touch. I'm sure you get it a lot but I'm sure it would make many people happy.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
It would just be a nice touch for the players that decide to spend enough money to become nobles on the server.

Example:
A player buys noble and is disappointed with the outcome....BOOM can mine spawners with silk touch and gets the feel of joy for being a noble!

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Has been available for Warlock in the passed, caused tons of lag if I remember correctly. Also it was insane ez money.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Also a bug that happend bag then but was fixed is skeleton spawners, spawned witherskeletons in nether.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
It would make survival even MORE op, survival is op eneuf now, also would make alot dungeons and fortress get raided

Majdy Rkia

Pika Member
nah its great idea,make it available for alchimests or maybe make a OP pickaxes from diamond crate than can do it

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I would prefere them to downgrade survivals current ranks(including no rank) then to make the current ranks better. Also survival isnt (OP)factions

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
I myself am a Noble donator, i do feel that the Noble rank is lacking in features for the price upgrade. It costs two times the alchemist to wizard upgrade. /kit Wizard and /kit Noble are basically the same just with a different name. Silk spawner would be a great addition because i would love to place them in my shop and when i get a warp for it anyone will be able to use them so it helps out the newer players if they cannot find a spawner but i think instead, a new kit should be added with a spawner with a cooldown of 2 weeks, this is a much better way of doing it because you arent destroying every spawner there is and it limits you on how many you can have. Also there should be some more spawn eggs in /kit eggs for noble such as cats and dogs to justify the price of the upgrade. I would be willing to pay another 100 if there was another rank with /kit spawner. There will always be controversy over anything like this but i think my idea is something we can all come to agreement on.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
I myself am a Noble donator, i do feel that the Noble rank is lacking in features for the price upgrade. It costs two times the alchemist to wizard upgrade. /kit Wizard and /kit Noble are basically the same just with a different name. Silk spawner would be a great addition because i would love to place them in my shop and when i get a warp for it anyone will be able to use them so it helps out the newer players if they cannot find a spawner but i think instead, a new kit should be added with a spawner with a cooldown of 2 weeks, this is a much better way of doing it because you arent destroying every spawner there is and it limits you on how many you can have. Also there should be some more spawn eggs in /kit eggs for noble such as cats and dogs to justify the price of the upgrade. I would be willing to pay another 100 if there was another rank with /kit spawner. There will always be controversy over anything like this but i think my idea is something we can all come to agreement on.
Well all i can say, i dont agree with you, 200 euros in a game rank is ALOT but still the best survival seasons was 3 years ago, when there was NO /bal and no /shop so i dont agree with you. Survival is atm much more op that what it should be, it was great before, why to change?
And a command /silk spawners ? U want ruin survival EVEN MORE?
all i can say i am 100% againist it, and ik alot other people would agree with me.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Like i said there will always be controversy and i am 100% against silk spawner, i have played survival for years, i am definitely not trying to ruin it, my suggestion was a kit that gives you 1 spawner with a large cooldown or maybe a better way only get 1 on purchase of the rank, if you can change a spawner using spawn eggs, this isnt really any different to be honest it just lets you place it in a more convenient place. I dont want to argue with you.

OP
OP
OnlyAGamer4Life

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Sorry guys haha also I agree 3 years ago, survival on this server was the best it ever was and or will be. They completely destroyed the old survival and world along with the amazing builds many had worked so long on including the amazing staff they had back then. Nothing will ever be the same and as for tozzo's suggestion and others opinions silk touch for spawners is def too op when you think about it, and the lag it would cause but getting one spawner upon purchase of the rank would be very nice for those that get it and much more reasonable than my original thought.

Wither

Veteran
I started a huge project that intended to revive survival by building warps so as to 'connect' the community in order to exist a cohesion among survival gamers. Sadly, it got abandoned because the staff team was seperated (demotions, resignations). Also, another thing I wanted to achieve with this plan was to 'deop' survival and adjust it to the old survival (version 2014) without all the cosmetics and stuff that lead to its destruction. I feel that new updates with more non-survival perks would exacerbate the current issue. That's just my opinion. Do you agree or disagree with me? Let me know!

HyperRSmash

Veteran
I started a huge project that intended to revive survival by building warps so as to 'connect' the community in order to exist a cohesion among survival gamers. Sadly, it got abandoned because the staff team was seperated (demotions, resignations). Also, another thing I wanted to achieve with this plan was to 'deop' survival and adjust it to the old survival (version 2014) without all the cosmetics and stuff that lead to its destruction. I feel that new updates with more non-survival perks would exacerbate the current issue. That's just my opinion. Do you agree or disagree with me? Let me know!
Agrreeeeeee :p

Status
Not open for further replies.