Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeerpixeltTV

Suggestion:
Staff Application

Detailed description:
Game Username:
My third IGN Username is VeerpixeltTV.
Name:
My name is Arslan

Current Rank:
Currently i am Champion in OP Factions 2.
Which Gamemode u spend most time?
I spend my most time in Op Factions 2 because its my favorite Gamemode and there i got much friends.
How long have you been a part of this community?
Im a part of this community before the Reset in Op Factions 2 when the reset was i wasnt there 1month.
Why u want be a Staff in Pika Network?
Because much Hackers are in Pika Network and using Killaura,etc. and i want stop this with my Help and want be helpful for this server and want to help much people if they dont know anything.
My Expirience(Staff)
I play MC 2 and half years and love much MC because i learned it so fast and my cousins from France showed me how to play MC and use the Workbench I become then a good PvPer from a German Server because im from Austria and i cant speak so good English but i learn it and then a friend said me to play in Pika because its a good server he said also i began to play in Pika and become a good Minecraft Player meanwhile i was too in other servers and i was 3xSupporter 1xHelper 2xMod 1xAdmin 1x Co-Owner i didnt had a own server but i got a good Expirience for a Staff.
Language
German,Austrian,English,Little French
Contacts
Skype,TS3(Little Bit),Discord,Facebook,WhatsApp.
I hope you enjoyed my Appclication to be a part of the Pika Team!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
I Applied me here because in the Application folder it dont works.

Example:

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
the application isn't working because you need 30+ forums post dont post it on suggestion.

GetProduced

Banned
Suggestion:
Staff Application

Detailed description:
Game Username:
My third IGN Username is VeerpixeltTV.
Name:
My name is Arslan

Current Rank:
Currently i am Champion in OP Factions 2.
Which Gamemode u spend most time?
I spend my most time in Op Factions 2 because its my favorite Gamemode and there i got much friends.
How long have you been a part of this community?
Im a part of this community before the Reset in Op Factions 2 when the reset was i wasnt there 1month.
Why u want be a Staff in Pika Network?
Because much Hackers are in Pika Network and using Killaura,etc. and i want stop this with my Help and want be helpful for this server and want to help much people if they dont know anything.
My Expirience(Staff)
I play MC 2 and half years and love much MC because i learned it so fast and my cousins from France showed me how to play MC and use the Workbench I become then a good PvPer from a German Server because im from Austria and i cant speak so good English but i learn it and then a friend said me to play in Pika because its a good server he said also i began to play in Pika and become a good Minecraft Player meanwhile i was too in other servers and i was 3xSupporter 1xHelper 2xMod 1xAdmin 1x Co-Owner i didnt had a own server but i got a good Expirience for a Staff.
Language
German,Austrian,English,Little French
Contacts
Skype,TS3(Little Bit),Discord,Facebook,WhatsApp.
I hope you enjoyed my Appclication to be a part of the Pika Team!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
I Applied me here because in the Application folder it dont works.

Example:
Did you even read the requirements, this application will get instantly denied even if you posted it on the applications forum, your grammar is awful, learn english even my dog can speak better than you. And noone cares if you're champion on opfactions 2, it meant your current rank on the f*cken forums, you're a dirt, I woudn't want you to be a staff.

sorry for toxicity <3, kids should scram.

Stavon

Pika Member
Requesting a lock man. 30 forums posts is also required, as said from them ^

Stavon

Pika Member
Even so, it's not going to meet the requirements. Your staff application is too short to begin with. I don't want any beef between us, but it's the fact.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Firstly, this isn't the place to post your staff application. The place for that kind of stuff is the...Wait for it: https://pika-network.net/forums/staff_app_submission/ Yah and as previous peeps said you have to have over 30 posts which means you can't post it yet buddy boy. Have some patience, read those posts and then go ahead and surprise us with your app. You're not ready yet boi, need some requirements first.

Yah, Requesting lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.