Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion]StampyLong - Remove Stacking From IGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
*Server : op faction and Op faction 2

*Suggestion : Remove Stacking From Igs

*Reason : All Op faction 1 and 2 Players Know that Beacause The Stacking Of Ig Only 1 Ig Dies And The Ig farm only Work If u have like 30+ Igs.So,Yea Remove the Stacking From Ig.

*Example:

No Example

Deviate

The solution for this is a large floor of hoppers and lava, with the spawners spread out.
Although I'm not sure what is less laggier since it creates a substantial amount of hopper lag

BossManBear

Pika Member
Spawners in general are just broken... They spawn about 10 Mobs then stop or spawn 1 Mob every 5 minutes... Its ridiculous

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Ah man I would have gaven it a +1 (Even though I don't have IG's xD), but I think what @Abusive said is true: It will cause lag, and OPFactions is already laggy (In spawn). :/

Regards,
iMzSpEdY

Last edited:

BossManBear

Pika Member
Ah man I would have gaven it a +1 (Even though I don't have IG's xD), but I think what @Abusive said is true: It will cause lag, and OPFactions is already laggy. :/

Regards,
iMzSpEdY
That must be your computer or your internet then because theres alot of people who dont lag

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
That must be your computer or your internet then because theres alot of people who dont lag
My pc indeed makes it lag even more, but I have played once on my brothers pc on OPFactions (600 FPS), and it was still pretty laggy (in spawn).

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
It might be his computer. The fps could be low.
I already replied, look at it. Btw I never said it was that bad, I just said that in the spawn of OPFactions it was laggy. Anyway, I'm out. Any further replies being posted I will not reply on them, all I will do is mayby rate them, because this is getting off-topic. It was a suggestion, not a talk about my pc :)

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.