Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Suggestion: OP Factions Update (Various Concepts and Ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameL0rd

Suggestion:
Suggestion: OP Factions Update (Various Concepts and Ideas)

Detailed description:
Ok, in this post right here ill try to put as many suggestions as i can think of, that would be really refreshing. Many ideas are taken from the other servers,and their way of making factions more interesting. Some concepts are taken from the server Saico PvP: http://saicopvp.com. My opinion is that they have a really good,awesome and fun way of making factions better . I'll list them in numbers. Also there will be main suggestions, and not so important ones. I honestly hope that at least one gets implemented. So lets get into it!!

1) Crates and More Rewards
-Adding more crates (Crate keys) : Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, Donor, etc. (just giving examples)
-Possibility to get more rewards like: A Title, Lot of Oby and Base Building Materials, Getting other crate keys. Also a Small Chance to get a Special Rank(s) That have some Advantages Over The Other Ranks.
-Once in a week there's a specific time (from 1pm to 3pm for example) that if a player is on, he will be rewarded a regular key.
-Once in a month/3 months there's a specific time that if a player is on, he will be awarded a premium/rare key.
That are Just Some of My Ideas.
-Also a chance to get an Overlord Essence, ill explain that in the section for Custom Enchants.

2)Custom Enchants and Overlord Essences
-Adding Custom Enchant Book would be a pretty good idea (Molten, Hardened, Lifesteal, Ice Aspect etc.). A lot of servers use them and i think they make factions a bit more interesting, even if u have 3 or 4 enchants available. They should be bought with ingame exp like:

0.5k exp = 1 common book
1k exp = 1 rare book
5k exp = 1 legendary book

And you open up the books with a random chance to get a specific enchant. Its just basic Custom Enchants that would really make a difference.
-Overlord Essence comes in play right there, it has magical properties that can shield armor from breaking if the book enchant fails. Of course that's if staff decide to implement the mechanic wheres if the book fails to enchant it breaks the armor.
- I understand that there's Custom Enchants in Galactix (i at least think..), but it would be really nice if u guys decided to add this in game, it would really change OP Factions in a good way.

3)Quests and Bounties
-Adding a Quest system that will allow a player to complete 3-5 tasks per day (kill 10 players, walk 2k blocks, get 500 pumpkins etc.) and for each completed task the player gets a reward, if the player finishes all 3 tasks per day for one week he gets a bonus reward (money, crate keys, titles etc.), also donors could be able to get more tasks than regular members.
-Another idea is that if a player does the tasks everyday for month or even 3 months, he gets a special rank/question capacity upgrade/special title. Also that way the amount of people playing on the serve can increase.

-Adding a bounty system. It can pick 5 players from the 10 top factions that the bounty will be set on. If the player successfully menages to kill the player he will be rewarded (money probably). If player get 50 bounty kills they might win a special PvP title.

4)Achievements
-Adding an achievement system where's if a player reaches a certain ingame goal/milestone (placing 5k blocks, server playtime 500hrs, pvp time 100hrs, killing 1k mobs etc.)he gets a reward. The concept is very similar to the quest system. If a player reaches all milestones, he can get a special title.

5)Daily/Weekly/Monthly Supplies/Kits
-Adding even a regular daily/weekly/monthly kit will do good. Monthly kits should be better than any armor available to get in game (donor/ donor+, top donor) like p15 (i think that's the highest). And in those kits could also be some basic supplies like :

-Base building stuff (oby, bedrock, water etc.)
-Raiding stuff/cannon supplies (some tnt, blocks, ceggs..)
-Kit blocks (for easy money)

-Monthly kit should have a large amount of these supplies, and daily should have none. Also donators should be able to get these kits a bit earlier like they don't have to wait one month, only 20 days (10 days less). That way the people will be stimulated to buy ranks and gain advantages.

6)Adding Special Titles
-Like i mentioned before, these titles should be special, and really hard to gain, so players can show them off.
-They could be rewarded for various actions that a player makes (getting an achievement, finishing a quest or a bounty, getting it in a crate etc.). There should be an option for buying them on the Pika webiste, that way the income would increase.

7)Adding Events
-Every week could be a special Event, where the player need to do some things in order to get a reward. The event could be the same for one month, and after one month the event requirements will change.
-That's a really good way of having more players on, also custom/custom + could get a sneak peak day before the even releases on the requirements.

8)Some New Commands
-Adding in some new Faction command should harm anyone, in fact it would make our life easier. Some of the ideas for these commands are taken from SaicoPvP as mentioned before. The commands:

- /f value - it should display the total value of a faction (starting from average armor value, spawners, all stuff in their chests) if the factions has claimed more than 50 land, it should also display spawner value (spawners*price), and chest value. If a factions has not claimed more than 50 land, their value can stay hidden, thus preventing being targeted.

- /f sell all chests - I forgot the exact command.. But it should really help out. The aim of this is when you have a farm that you've been grinding at a lot, and all of your chests are filled, you type in that command and it auto sells
all contents from your farm chests, so you don't have to fill your inventory 100 times and do /sell hand.

- /sell heads - You should be able to get the player heads after you kill them,and their heads have a certain amount of money for which you can sell them (playerbalance*0.1).
That way players can make some money raiding/killing other players.

That's pretty much all, i hope i gave you guys some good ideas and concepts to think about. I would like to give a shoutout to CreepersEdge, hes a really good youtuber that make videos on factions on SaicoPvP, i reccomend checking him out. Above all that i hope at least one thing from here gets implemented, it would make factions feel fresh and somewhat new.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Because the OP Factions really need something fresh and new, that would make them more interesting, and because some of those ideas will make an easier life for players.
Hope that's enough.

Example:

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Wow +1 on all of them! and +1000 on the total :) These are really good ideas so I hope staff will take a good look at this

OP
OP
GameL0rd

GameL0rd

Wow +1 on all of them! and +1000 on the total :) These are really good ideas so I hope staff will take a good look at this
Thank u vary much, i apriciate it very much :), and i do hope staff takes a look at this, just some basic ideas like hyperxxir said. lel.

OP
OP
GameL0rd

GameL0rd

Nice idea but 2 is just gonna be a drama. They would need to make a custom customecpnchants olugin or use the one from Galactix and it will definitely produce more lag.

The other ones; really nice. They're all basic ideas, but you put them all in a well made thread.
+1

Regards,
Hyper
Yeah i know, i dont really know a lot of stuff about plugins/server things, but i think it would be possible, and it would really make it more fun, even if they took the galactix Custom Enchants. Thank you for the support, i spent 3 hours makeing this xD

OP
OP
GameL0rd

GameL0rd

Nice idea but 2 is just gonna be a drama. They would need to make a custom customecpnchants olugin or use the one from Galactix and it will definitely produce more lag.

The other ones; really nice. They're all basic ideas, but you put them all in a well made thread.
+1

Regards,
Hyper
Also i didnt really go in depth to much here, becuase it would take me years to write all that down.. but i still have some cool ideas in my head, so if u want me to try and come up with some new concepts/ideas/suggestions, please tell me

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Also i didnt really go in depth to much here, becuase it would take me years to write all that down.. but i still have some cool ideas in my head, so if u want me to try and come up with some new concepts/ideas/suggestions, please tell me
O and custom enchants is on Galactix. If you like that, go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.