Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Thread Making Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butliquor

Veteran
Suggestion:
Thread Making Cooldown

Detailed description:
so, after seeing few members Making tones of threads right after each other, i suggest making a 1 hour long thread making cooldown, this DOES NOT include Banreports/staff applications/ban appeals anyhow, this is suggested to avoid players post farming and spamming useless threads

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Preventing Forum Users from spamming threads everywhere, generally.

Example:

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
Thread Making Cooldown

Detailed description:
so, after seeing few members Making tones of threads right after each other, i suggest making a 1 hour long thread making cooldown, this DOES NOT include Banreports/staff applications/ban appeals anyhow, this is suggested to avoid players post farming and spamming useless threads

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Preventing Forum Users from spamming threads everywhere, generally.

Example:
-1, some people post alot of reports in a very short amount of time and this would kinda ruin it. I do get your point and it's actually a really good one, but this would hurt the very active reporters.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
-1, some people post alot of reports in a very short amount of time and this would kinda ruin it. I do get your point and it's actually a really good one, but this would hurt the very active reporters.
he even stated this DOES NOT include Banreports/staff applications/ban appeals, ;) i think its a good idea +1 from me

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
he even stated this DOES NOT include Banreports/staff applications/ban appeals, ;) i think its a good idea +1 from me
It's either all the sections have a cooldown or none, forgot to say that lol. Last time I checked it's impossible to set a cooldown for every seperate section, I could be wrong though.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
30 Minutes! I totally agree with you, the amount of post farmers I see these days is just dumb!

kevin3619

Pika Member
cuz the thread making is only 30 secs it need to be longer

Status
Not open for further replies.