Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion

ArtjomsDZDZ

Minecraft Username:ArtjomsDZDZ

Suggestion:I would like the claim system to be changed a little bit,that you have to play for a certain amount of time to claim land,alot of people play for a small time and claim land and dump the server,but the claimed land could be used for other players,i think you should play 12 hours on the server,before you can claim cland.

Detailed description:You need to play 12h on SURVIVAL gamemode to be able to claim land in survival.

Reason(s):Would free up space to other players that see potential dumped claimed places that aren't getting used.

Example(s): N/A

OP
OP
ArtjomsDZDZ

ArtjomsDZDZ

++++
Reason:It would also give players much more time to explore the world,and truly find out where you wanna live !

Stormidity

Veteran
Minecraft Username:ArtjomsDZDZ

Suggestion:I would like the claim system to be changed a little bit,that you have to play for a certain amount of time to claim land,alot of people play for a small time and claim land and dump the server,but the claimed land could be used for other players,i think you should play 12 hours on the server,before you can claim cland.

Detailed description:You need to play 12h on SURVIVAL gamemode to be able to claim land in survival.

Reason(s):Would free up space to other players that see potential dumped claimed places that aren't getting used.

Example(s): N/A
make a suggestion in suggestions because you will not recieve support here